- Hooda B.K. (2006) Probability analysis of monthly rainfall for agriculture planning at Hisar. Indian Jour Soil Cons. 34(1): 12-14.
- Kendall, M.G. (1975) Rank correlation methods. Charles Griffin London. UK.
- Mann, H.B. (1945) Non-parametric test against trend. Econometric. 13:245–259.
- Parsad, S., Sinha, A.K. and Kumar, M. (2012) Probability analysis of monthly and seasonal rainfall for Budaun district of Uttar Pradesh. Environment & Ecology. 30(1): 11-14.
- Pradeep, C.M., Yasmin and Bhakar, S.R. (2011) Probability analysis of monthly and seasonal rainfall at Solapur, Maharashtra. Internat Jour Agric Engg. 4(2): 160-164.
- Ramachandran, G. and Banerjee, A.K. (1983) The sub- divisional rainfall distribution across the western ghats during the southwest- monsoon season. Mausum. 34(2): 179-184.
- Resource Atlas of Haryana, (2004) The state natural resource data management system (NRDMS) centre of the Haryana state council of science and technology Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Sen, P.K. (1968) Estimates of the regression coefficient based on Kendall’s tau. Jour Amer Stat Assoc. 63: 1379–1389.
- Sharma, H.C., Chauhan, H.S. and Ram, S. (1979) Probability analysis of rainfall for crop planning. Agricultural Engg. 16(3): 87-94.
- Kumar, V., Jain, S.K. and Singh, Y. (2010) Analysis of long-term rainfall trends in India. Hydrological Sciences Journal. 55(4): 484-496.
- Sahu, R.K. and Khare, D. (2015) Spatial and temporal analysis of rainfall trend for 30 districts of a coastal state (Odisha) of India. International Journal of Geology, Earth & Environmental Sciences. 5(1): 40-53.
- Singh, B. (2016) Variability and trend analysis of rainfall data of Jhalawar district of Rajasthan, India. Journal of Applied and Natural Science. 8(1):116-121
- Kumar Neeraj, Panchal C. C., Chandrawanshi S. K. and Thanki J. D. (2016) Analysis of rainfall by using Mann-kendall trend, Sen’s slope and variability at five districts of south Gujarat,India. Mausam, 68(2): 205-22.
Submitted Date : 5-03-2019
Accepted Date : 17-04-2019