Effect of foliar application of nutrients on growth and yield of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub]
Citation :- Effect of foliar application of nutrients on growth and yield of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub] .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2019.(34):71-73
A research experiment was conducted during kharif season of 2017 at College of Agriculture, Research farm Gwalior (M.P.) under Department of Agronomy. On the basis of results obtained the treatment neem coated urea 2% + salicylic acid 75 ppm spray at flower initiation gave significantly higher seed yield (2685 kg/ha), net monetary return (‘1818103/ha), BCR (6.21) and harvest index (29.23%) as compared to other treatments but at par with treatment neem coated urea 2% spray at flower initiation, NPK (19 : 19 : 19) 2% spray at flower initiation and TNAU pulse wonder 5 kg/ha at flower initiation.
- Afshari, M., Shekari, F., Azimkhani, R., Habibi, H. and Fotokin, M.H. (2013). Effect of foliar application of salicylic acid on growth and physiological attributes of cowpea under water stress conditions. Iran Agricultural Research, Vol. 32 No.1.
- Ali, E.A. and Mahmoud, Adel M. (2013). Effect of foliar spray of salicylic acid on seed yield and yield compoents of Mungbean. Asian Journal of Corp Science 5 : 33-40.
- Garg, B.K. and Uday- Burman (2006). Yield improvement of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub] and mothbean [Vigna aconitifolia] by thiourea application under arid conditions. Journal of Arid Legumes, 3 : 51-54.
- Mahla, Dayanand, H.R., Rathore, V.S. and Singh, J.P. (2013). Effect of soil and foliar application of nitrogen on yield attributes and yield of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub] under extreme Thar desert conditions. Res. on Crops 14 (1) : 130-134.
- Meena, O.P., Khiriya, K.D., Regar, M.L., Meena, R.S. and Meena, C.P. (2013). Production potential of clusterbean as influenced by thiourea under different agro-ecological situations. Green Farming Vol. 4 (4) : 480-482 July-August, 2013
- Rawat, G.S., Rawat, Upama and Rajput, R.L (2013). Effect of nitrogen and time of application on yield attributes and yield of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub].Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika 28 (2) : 82-84.
- Singh, B.R. (2007). Effect of thiourea and molybdenum on productivity of Mothbean (Vigna aconitifolia (Jacq.) Marechal] M.Sc. (Ag). Thesis Rajasthan Agriculture, University, Bikaner.
- Yadav, B.D., Joon, R.K. and Rana, D.S. (2003). Effect of thiourea on cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) productivity under rainfed conditions. Advances in Arid Legumes Research. In: Indian Arid Legume Society, Scientific Publishers (India) Jodhpur. pp 239-241.