- Abusaleha and Shanmugavelu, K.G. (1988). Studies on the effect of organic vs. inorganic source of nitrogen on growth, yield and quality of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus). Indian J. Hortic. 45(3-4): 312-318.
- Ahad, M.A. (1986). Growth analysis of Rice bean (Vigna umbellata Thunb.) under different management practices and their agronomic appraisal. Ph.D. Dissertation in Agron.21-22.
- Baset Mia, M.A., Shamsuddin, Z.H., Wahab, Z. and Marziah, M., (PGPR) inoculation on growth and nitrogen incorporation of tissue-cultured Musa plantlets under nitrogen-free hydroponics condition. Australian J. Crop Sci. 4(2): 85-90.
- Ghosh, D.C. and Singh, B.P. (1998). Crop growth modeling for wetland rice management. Environ. and Ecol. 16(2): 446-449.
- Hari, N. and Ramesh, C.H. (2017). Effect of yield response of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench) under drip irrigation system. Int. J. Agr. Sci. Res. 7(3):67-72.
- Haynes, R. (1985). Principles of fertilizer use for trickle irrigated crops. Ferti. Res. 6(3): 235-255.
- Mahalakshmi, M., (2000). Water and fertigation management studies in banana cv. Robusta (AAA) under normal planting and high density planting systems, Ph.D Thesis submitted to the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimabtore-3.
- Meenakshi, N. (2002). Growth and productivity of hybrid bittergourd [Momordica charantia (L.)] CoBgoH-1 under different macro and micronutrient fertigation levels, Ph.D. (Hort.) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, T.N.
- Sandal, S.K. Verma T.S., Kanika Baghla and Lav Bhushan, (2007). Effect of mulching applied at recede of monsoon on root growth and marketable yield of rainfed okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.). Indian J. Agri Sci.77 (12): 853-855.
- Solaimalai, A. Baskar, M., Sadasakthi, A. and Subburamu, K. (2005). Fertigation in high value crops- A Review. Agric.Rev. 26(1): 1-13.
- Srivastava, B.K. and Singh, R.P. (1980) Morpho-physiological response of garden pea (Pisum sativum L.) to sowing dates. II- growth analysis. Indian J. of Hort.382-389.
- Sun, Y.F., Liang, J.M., Ye, J., Zhu, W.Y. (1999). Cultivation of super-high yielding rice plants.China Rice. 5:38-39.
- Tesfaye, K., Walkerb, S. and Tsubob, M. (2006). Radiation interception and radiation use efficiency of three grain legumes under water deficit conditions in a semi-arid environment. European J. of Agron. 25: 60-70.
- Thakur, D.S. and Patel, S.R. (1998). Growth and sink potential of rice as influenced by the split application of potassium with FYM in inceptisols of eastern central. India. J. Potassium Res. 14(1/4):73-77.
- Watson, D.J. (1952). The physiological basis of variation in field. Adv. Agron. 4: 101-145.
- Wilson, W.J. (1981). Analysis of growth, photosynthesis and light interception for single plant stand. Ann. of Bot. 48: 507-512.
- Zhang, M., Alva, A.K., Li, Y.C. and Calvert, D.C. (1996). Root distribution of grape fruit trees under dry granular broadcast vs. fertigation method. Plant and Soil. 183(1): 79-84.
Submitted Date : 4-02-2020
Accepted Date : 24-09-2020