- APEDA.(2016). https://apeda.gov.in/apedawebsite/SubHead_ Products /Maize.htm.
- Chatterjee, A. (1998). Simulating the impact of increase in carbon dioxide and temperature on growth and yield of maize and sorghum. M.Sc. Thesis, Division of Environmental Sciences, IARI, New Delhi-110 012.
- Commuri, P.D. and Jones, R.J. (2001) High temperatures during endosperm cell division in maize: A genotypic comparison under In vitro and field conditions. Crop Sci (41): 1122-30.
- Hundal, S.S. and Kaur, P. (1996). Climate change and its impact on crop productivity in the Punjab, India’, In: Climate Variability and Agriculture [Abrol, Y.P., Gadgil, G and Pant, G.B. (eds.)], New Delhi, India, pp. 410.
- IMD (2013). Preliminary cyclonic report. Cyclonic warning division, Indian Meteorological Department, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- IPCC (2014). Summary for Policymakers. In: Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Stocker T F, Qin D, Plattner G K, Tignor M, Allen S K, Boschung J, Nauels A, Xia Y, Bex V and Midgley P M (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA. UNFCC Climate change: Impacts, vulnerabilities and adaptation in developing countries.
- Makadho, J.M. (1996). Potential effects of climate change on corn production in Zimbabwe. Climate Research 6: 147-51.
- Pathak, H. (2003). Climatic potential and on farm yield trends of rice and wheat in the Indo-Gangetic plains. Field Crop Research. 80: 223-34.
- Rötter, R. and Höhn, J. (2015). An overview of climate change impact on crop production and its variability in Europe, related uncertainties and research challenges. In: Elbehri A ed. Climate change and food systems: global assessments and implications for food security and trade. Rome, Italy: Food Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), 40.
- Rötter, R.P., Tao, F., Höhn, J.G., Palosuo, T. (2015). Use of crop simulation modelling to aid ideotype design of future cereal cultivars. J. Exp. Bot. 66:3463-3476. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/jxb/erv098.
- Singh, M. (2012). Challenges and opportunities for sustainable viability of marginal and small farmers in India. Agriculture Situation in India. 3: 133-42.
- Singh, M., Poonia, M.K. and Kumar, B.L. (2017). Climate change: Impact, adaptation and mitigation: A review. Agricultural Reviews (38): 67-71.
- Verma, S.R. and Singh, S. (2004). Long term mechanization strategy papers-agro climatic zone-vi: Trans Gangetic Plain region.
- Vucetic, V. (2011). Modelling of maize production in Croatia: present and future climate. Journal of Agriculture Sciences 149: 145-57.
Submitted Date : 8-11-2019
Accepted Date : 15-10-2020