- FCO, (1985).Govt. of India. Minsitry of Agriculture and rural development, Dept. of Agriculture and Cooperation, New Delhi. Dt, 25.09.85 pp.: 22
- Archana Singh, Jitendra Kumar Singh. (2014). Effect of gypsum on the reclamation and soil chemical properties in sodic soils of Raebareli district, Uttar Pradesh. International J. Scientific Research in Environmental Sciences. 2(12): 429-434.
- Elena Bonadeo, Ines Moreno, Andres Baranda and Cecilia Milan. (2014).Changes in a sodic soil after gypsum application under dryland conditions. European Scientific Journal. vol.10, No.27.
- Flanary, W.E., Chapple, R.W., and Crawford, J.J.W. (2011). Crop Yield and Water Infiltration Response to Gypsum Applications. JANAKA 4. Issue 2.
- Joachim H.J.R. Makoi and Hubert Verplancke (2010). Effect of gypsum placement on the physical chemical properties of a saline sandy loam soil. Australian J. Crop Science. 4(7): 556-563.
- Singh, Y.P. (2013). Gypsum Bed for improving Quality of Alkali water. Indian Farming. 63(1:16-17, 28)
Submitted Date : 6-06-2019
Accepted Date : 31-08-2019