Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Cyclicity and Conception Rate after Induction of Lactation in Infertile Dairy Cows
First Online 16-05-2020|
- Ball, S., Polson, K., Emeny, J., Eyestone, W. and Akers, R.M. (2000). Induced lactation in prepubertal heifers. Journal of Dairy Science. 83(11): 2459-63.
- Chakriyarat, S., Head, H.H., Thatcher, W.W., Neal, F.C. and Wilcox, C.J. (1978). Induction of lactation: Lactational, physiological and hormonal responses in the bovine. Journal of Dairy Science. 61: 1715.
- Collier, R.J., Bauman, D.E. and Hays, R.L. (1975). Milk production and reproductive performance of cows hormonally induced into lactation. Journal of Dairy Science. 58: 1524.
- Delouis, C., Djiane, J., Kann, G., Tergui, M. and Head, H.H. (1978). Induced lactation in cows and heifers by short-term treatment with steroid hormones. Annual Biological Animal Biochemistry and Biophysics. 18: 721.
- Fulkerson, W.J. (1979). Hormonal control of lactation. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Science. 28: 183-87.
- Kaskous, G.E. and Mielke, H. (1995). Investigations on the composition of milk after artificial induction of lactation in 12-19 months old heifer. Berliner-Und-Munchencer- Tierarliche-Wochenschrift. 108: 333-38.
- Magliaro, A.L., Kensinger, R.S., Ford, S.A., Connor, M.L., Muller, L.D. and Graboski, R. (2004). Induced lactation in non- pregnant cows, profitability and response to bovine somatotropin. Journal of Dairy Science. 87: 3290-3297.
- Mohan, K., Shreedhar, N.B., Jaykumar, K. and Manafi, M. (2010). Comparison of milk estrogen and progesterone concentration in induced heifers and normally calved lactating cows. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advance. 5: 260-265.
- Pangaonkar, G.R., Verma, H.K., Kumar, S., Jindal, R. and Sidhu, S.S. (2002). Artificial lactogenesis in bovines. Agricultural Research Journal. 41: 266-283.
- Suresh Babu, D., Reddy, Y., Naidu, K. and Reddy, K.K. (1996). Changes in udder and Teat measurements in artificially induced lactating crossbred cattle. Livestock Advisor.21: 3-8.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.