- Ball, S., Polson, K., Emeny, J., Eyestone, W. and Akers, R.M. (2000). Induced lactation in prepubertal heifers. Journal of Dairy Science. 83(11): 2459-63.
- Chakriyarat, S., Head, H.H., Thatcher, W.W., Neal, F.C. and Wilcox, C.J. (1978). Induction of lactation: Lactational, physiological and hormonal responses in the bovine. Journal of Dairy Science. 61: 1715.
- Collier, R.J., Bauman, D.E. and Hays, R.L. (1975). Milk production and reproductive performance of cows hormonally induced into lactation. Journal of Dairy Science. 58: 1524.
- Delouis, C., Djiane, J., Kann, G., Tergui, M. and Head, H.H. (1978). Induced lactation in cows and heifers by short-term treatment with steroid hormones. Annual Biological Animal Biochemistry and Biophysics. 18: 721.
- Fulkerson, W.J. (1979). Hormonal control of lactation. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Science. 28: 183-87.
- Kaskous, G.E. and Mielke, H. (1995). Investigations on the composition of milk after artificial induction of lactation in 12-19 months old heifer. Berliner-Und-Munchencer- Tierarliche-Wochenschrift. 108: 333-38.
- Magliaro, A.L., Kensinger, R.S., Ford, S.A., Connor, M.L., Muller, L.D. and Graboski, R. (2004). Induced lactation in non- pregnant cows, profitability and response to bovine somatotropin. Journal of Dairy Science. 87: 3290-3297.
- Mohan, K., Shreedhar, N.B., Jaykumar, K. and Manafi, M. (2010). Comparison of milk estrogen and progesterone concentration in induced heifers and normally calved lactating cows. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advance. 5: 260-265.
- Pangaonkar, G.R., Verma, H.K., Kumar, S., Jindal, R. and Sidhu, S.S. (2002). Artificial lactogenesis in bovines. Agricultural Research Journal. 41: 266-283.
- Suresh Babu, D., Reddy, Y., Naidu, K. and Reddy, K.K. (1996). Changes in udder and Teat measurements in artificially induced lactating crossbred cattle. Livestock Advisor.21: 3-8.
Submitted Date : 30-05-2019
Accepted Date : 26-11-2019