Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Role of extension personal for transfer of information on climate change in agriculture: A case study of Haryana, India
First Online 03-10-2018|
- Chhetri A. K., Aggarwal, P.K., Joshi, P.K., Vyas, S. (2017). Title Agricultural Systems 151: 184–191
- Chandershekar, T.C. (2013). Scenario of Technology in the Agricultural Practices of India- issues and dimensions – A study. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. 3(2): 207.
- IPCC. (2001). Impact, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to the Third Assessment Report of IPCC. Cambridge University Press. London.
- IPCC. (2007). Impact, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group I of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to the Third Assessment Report of IPCC. Cambridge University Press. London.
- Lal, R, Delgado, J.A., Groffman; P.M., Millar, N., Dell, C., and Rotz. (2011). Management to mitigate and adoption to climate change. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 66(4): 276-285.
- Mamata Swain (2014). Crop Insurance for Adaptation to Climate Change in India. Asia Research Centre Working Paper 61
- Nagasree, K., Rao, B.B. and Prasad, M.S. (2011). Impact of climate change on rain fed agriculture and adaptation strategies. Model Training Course, November 22-29, 2011, CRIDA, Hyderabad.
- Pandey, Divya., Agarwal, Madhoolika and Bohra, J.S. (2012). Greenhouse gas emission from rice with different tillage permutations in rice- wheat system. Agriculture, Ecosystem and Environment 159: 133-144.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.