Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Influence of socio- psychological variables on communication behavior among the cotton growers- An Ex-Post-Facto study
First Online 03-10-2018|
- Anonymous, (2016).Cotton - Statistics & Facts-https://www.statista.com/topics/1542/cotton/,acceded on May, 2018.
- Aparna, R.K., Metal, S.K. and Goudapa, S.B. (2014). Information management of papaya growers of Karnataka.Indian Res. J. Ext. Educ., 14(2): 31-35.
- Cotton Industry in India. (2016). https//www.ibef.org / exports/cotton-industry-india.aspx.,accesed on april 2017.
- Dambazau, S.A., Srivastava, J.P and Tajudeen, A. (2015). Communication behaviour of potato growers in Allahabad district of Uttar Pradesh. J. of Com. Std.,33(2): 48-55.
- Drulson, R. (2011). A study on communication behaviour of potato growers in eastkhasi district of Meghalaya.M.Sc.(Ag) thesis, COA, CAU, Imphal.
- Kiran, S.D. (2016). A Study on Training Needs Assessment of Sugarcane Growers in Shrigonda Block, Ahmadnagar District, Maharashtra. Unpublished M. Sc. (Ag) thesis, Collage of Agriculture, Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur.
- Kirti, Jirli, B. and Pankaj, K.M. (2016).Communication Behaviour of Jeevika Project beneficiaries.J. of Com. Std., 34(1): 100-103.
- Naik, K.P.K. (2006). Training needs of groundnut farmers in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis.Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Santhi, S. (2006). A Study of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) among rice farmers of Tirunelveli District. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis.Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.