Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Physiochemical and protein profiling of Bacaurea ramiflora (Burmese grape) - an underutilized fruit crop in Arunachal Pradesh
First Online 22-12-2017|
- A.O.A.C. (1985). Official methods of analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists International, Washington D.C.
- Anonymous. (1988). Baccaurea. In The Wealth of India - A Dictionary of Indian Raw Materials and Industrial Products, Raw Materials, Vol. 2:B. New Delhi: CSIR.
- Banik, B. C., Ubale, N. B., Pain, R. and Bhowmick, N. (2013). Burmese grape (Baccaurea sapida Muell. Arg.) - an underexploited fruit crop of nutritional and economic importance. Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Minor Fruits and Medicinal Plants for Better Lives (2nd ISMF & MP), University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka. pp. 38-41.
- Bhowmick, N. (2011). Some lesser known minor fruit crops of northern parts of West Bengal. Acta Hort., 890, 61-63
- Bhowmick, N., Deb, P. and Pradhan, S. (2013). Changes in physico-chemical attributes of Burmese Grape (Baccaurea sapida Muell. Arg.) during growth and development. International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management 4(2): 179-181.
- Chakrabarty, T. and Gangopadhyay, M. (1997), The genus Baccaurea (Euphorbiaceae) in the Indian sub-continent. J. Econ. Tax. Bot., 21(3): pp 525-534.
- Deb, P. and Bhowmick, N. (2013). Physico-chemical Properties of Burmese Grape (Baccaurea Sapida Muell. Arg.)- An underutilized Fruit Crop of West Bengal. International Journal of Agriculture and Food Science Technology, 5: 415-420.
- Gomez, A.K. and Gomez, A.A. (2010). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. 2nd edition. Wiley India Private Limited, Ansari road, Daryaganj, New Delhi. pp. 134-138.
- Goyal, A.K., Mishra, T. And Sen, A. (2013). Antioxidant profiling of Latkan (Baccaurea ramiflora Lour.) wine. Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 12: 137-139.
- Lin, YF, Yi, Z and Zhoo YH (2003). Chinese dai medicine colouful illustrations (Yunnan National Publishing House, Kunming, China). Pp 158-160.
- Mann, S., Satpathy, G.and Gupta, R.k. (2016). Evaluation of nutritional and phytochemical profiling of Baccaurea ramiflora lour. Syn. Baccaurea sapida (Roxb.) Mull. Arg. Fruits. Indian journal of Traditional Knowledge, 15 (1): 135-142.
- Momin, K. Ch., Suresh, C.P., Momin, B. Ch., Singh, Y.S. and Singh, S.K. (2016). An ethno-botanical study of wild plants in Garo Hills region of Meghalaya and their usage. International Journal of Minor Fruits, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 2 ( 1): 47 – 53.
- Nei, M. and Li, W.H. (1979). Mathematical model for studying genetic variation in terms of restriction endonucleases. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 76(10): 5269-5273.
- S. R. Singh, Phurailatpam, A.K., Wangchu, L., Ngangbam P. and Chanu, T.M. (2014). Traditional medicinal knowledge of underutilized minor fruits as medicine in Manipur. International Journal of Agricultural Science, 4 (8): 241-247.
- S. Pradhan, Bhowmick, N., Deb, P., Ghosh, A., Pal, P.K., Roy, B., Paul P.K. and Ghosh S.K. (2015). Fruit growth and development of Burmese grape (Baccaurea sapida Müell. Arg.). Indian Journal of Plant Physiology, 20 (1): 86-91.
- Sundriyal, M. and Sundriyal, R.C. (2003). Underutilized edible plants of the Sikkim Himalaya: Need for domestication. Current Science, 85 (6): 731-736.
- Yadav, R.K. (2008). Seed protein electrophoresis studies in cucurbits-A review. Agric. Rev., 29 (1): 21 – 30.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.