Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
An analysis on consumer behaviour towards meat consumption in Jammu
First Online 07-09-2017|
- Aumaitre, A. (1999). Quality and safety of animal products. Livestock Production Science, 59: 113-124
- Babu, A. J., Sundari, A. R., Triveni, G., and Indumathi, J. (2010). Study on meat consumption patterns in rural house holds of Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tamilnadu Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 6:183-187.
- Das, P. K., Goswami, A., and Mazumdar, D. (2014). Study on marketing of poultry meat and egg. International Journal of Development Research, 4:1043-104
- Devi, P. U., and Madhavi, S. 2014. Fish consumption behavior in west Godavari district, Andhra Pardash. Research Journal of Management Sciences, 3:1-5.
- Huang, L. C., Goh, Y. N., and Mohaidin, Z. (2014). Factors influencing consumer intentions to avoid broiler chicken meat and products in Malaysia. International Food Research Journal, 21:181-188 .
- Jegadeesh, M. (2010). Sanitary and phytosanitary measures and food safety; challenges and opportunities for developing countries. Revue scientifque et technique office International Des Epizooties, 25:701- 702
- Kubickova, L., and Serhantova, V. (2005). Analysis of changes in meat and meat products consumption in the Czech Republic in the past ten years. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 51:395–401
- Rajeshkhar, M., and Reddy, S. S. (2005). Consumer behaviour towards meat and meat products. Journal of Business Management Studies, 2:51-57.
- Raju, D. T. and Suryanarayana, M.V.A.N. (2005). Meat consumption in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh: An analysis, Livestock Research for Rural Development, 11:8-12
- Ramdurg, A., Khan, H. S., Mahajanshetty, S. B., and Shivashankar, K. (2007). Effect of bird flu disease on consumption of chicken and eggs in Dharwad district of Karnataka. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture and Science, 20:312-315
- Rathod, P., Landge, S., Nikam, T. R., and Hatey, A. A. (2011). Preferential poultry meat consumption and cooking pattern in Bijapur disrtict of Karnataka. Journal of Veterinary Public Health, 9:39-44.
- Reddy, M. S., and Raju, D. T. (2010). Meat consumption pattern in Hyderaabad city. Indian Journal of Animal Research , 44:248 - 253.
- Slorach, A. S. (2006). Animal production food safety challenges in global markets. Revue scientifque et technique office International Des Epizooties, 25:479-492.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.