Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Response of grass pea (Lathyrus sativus L.) to row spacing and levels of phosphorus levels under rainfed conditions of Manipur
First Online 30-06-2018|
- Bhat, M.A., Salroo, M.Y., Mushki, G.M., and Rather, A.G. (2002) Nutrient uptake and economics as affected by different sowing dates and phosphorous levels in field pea (PisumsativumL.) under temperate conditions of Kashmir. Advances in Plant Science, 15:459-462.
- Bruin, J.L.D., and Pederson, P. (2008) Effect of row spacing and seeding rate on soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merril] yield. Agronomy Journal, 100:704-710.
- Carsky, R.J., Singh, B.B.,Oyewole, R. (2001) Contribution of early-season cowpea (Vignaunguiculata L.) to late season maize (Zea mays L.) in the savanna zone of West Africa. Biological Agriculture & Horticulture, 18:303-315.
- Kanaujia, S.P., Narayan, R., Narayan, S. (1999) Effect of phosphorus and potassium on growth, yield and quality of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cv. Contender. Vegetable Science, 26:91-92.
- Kashturikrishna, S.,Ahlawat, P.S. (1999) Growth and yield response of pea (Pisum sativum L.) to moisture stress, phosphorus, sulphur and zinc fertilizers. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 44:588-596.
- Kumar, Avinash and Kushwaha, H.S. (2006). Response of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) to sources and levels of phosphorus under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 51:60-62.
- Kumar, K.R., Vani, V.S. (2012). Effect of plant densities and phosphorus levels on the growth and yield of vegetable cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) http://www.study mode.com/essays/effect of plant densities and Phosphorus-1276136. html. Retrieved 12, 2012.
- Luikham, E., Phulchand, M., Mariam, Anal P.S. (2009) Response of broad bean (Vicia faba L.) to row spacing and phosphorous under late sown rainfed condition of Manipur. Agriculture Science Digest, 29:54-55.
- Malik, A., Hassan, F., Waheed, A., Qadir, G.,Aschar, R. (2006) Interactive effects of irrigation and phosphorus on green gram (Vigna radiata L.) Pakistan Journal of Botany, 38:1119-1126.
- Mansoor, M., Khan, H., Ayaz, M., Zubair, M.,Nadim, M.A. (2010) Effect of different planting densities on some physiological parameters of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Golmal University Journal of Research, 26:1-8.
- Sajid, M., Rab, A., Amin, N., Fazaliwahid, Jan, I., Ahmad, I., Khan, I.A., Khan, M.A. (2012) Effect of herbicides and row spacing on the growth and yield of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Pakistan Journal of Weed Science Research, 18:1-13.
- Sen, R., Rahman, M.A., Hoque, A.K.M.S., Zaman, S., Noor, S. (2010) Response of different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus on the growth and yield of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Bangladesh Journal of Science Research, 45:169-172.
- Singh, G., Ram, H., Sekhon, H.S., Agarwal, N. and Khanna, V. (2011) Effect of Nutrient Management on nodulation, growth and yield of lentil (Lens culinaris L.) Genotypes. American-Eurasian Journal of Agronomy, 4:46-49.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.