FOLIAR NUTRITION WITH GROWTH REGULATORS ON THE PRODUCTMTY OF RAINFED GREENGRAM
Citation :- FOLIAR NUTRITION WITH GROWTH REGULATORS ON THE PRODUCTMTY OF RAINFED GREENGRAM.Agricultural Science Digest.2003.(23):307 - 308
A field experiment was conducted during the rabi season of 1999 to study the effect of foliar application of nutrients and growth regulators on yield of rainfed greengram in clay loam soil. The treatments were control, foliar spray of DAP(2%), salicylic acid (100 ppm), NAA (40 PPM) and their combinations. The results revealed that spraying of DAP (2%) in combination with NAA (40 ppm) at 50 per cent flowering stage of greengram recorded the highest (874 kg ha −1) seed yield due to increased number of pods per plant, seeds per pod and pod yield. Individual application of either DAP or NAA recorded lesser seed yield than their combinations. Control recorded the lowest (552 kg ha −1) seed yield.
- Anmachalam, L. etal. (1995). MadrasAgric. J., 82: 582-583.
- Bichitra, B. at ai (1975). Soil Sci. Pi. Nut., 21: 57c62~
- Kalita, M. (1989). Indian J. Agron., 34: 236-237.
- Kalita, P. etal. (1995)./ndianJ. Pi Physioi, 38: 197-202.
- Pandrangi, RD. etal. (1991). Legume Res., 14: 187-188.