INTERACTION EFFECT OF ZINC AND BORON ON OKRA (ABELMOSCHUS ESCULENTUS L. MOENCH) CV. PRABHANI KRANTI
Citation :- INTERACTION EFFECT OF ZINC AND BORON ON OKRA (ABELMOSCHUS ESCULENTUS L. MOENCH) CV. PRABHANI KRANTI.Agricultural Science Digest.2004.(24):307 - 308
The experiment on interaction effect of zinc and boron on okra cv. Prabhani Kranti was conducted during the year 2001 and 2002. The interaction effect of zinc and boron was found significant for number of nodes on main axis, days taken to first picking, number of fruits per plant, fruit yield per plant, yield per hectare and net return per hectare with the application of 30 kg ZnSO 4/ha and 20 kg borax/ha (Z 2B 2). The minimum values for these parameters were observed in control.
- Hooda, R.S. et al. (1984). Haryana J. Hart. Sci., 12: 46-47.
- Medhi, G. and Kakati, R.N. (1994). Hart. J., 7: 155-158.
- Pati!, K.B. (2001). Orissa J. Hart., 29: 118.
- Sharma, SK (1999). Seed Res., 27: 154-158.
- Singh, S. and Hooda, R.S. (1992). Agric. Sci. Digest, 12: 196-198.