EFfECltOFPOST-EMERGENCE HERBICIDES ON WE£D'RePulATlONAND VJaD OF SOYBFAN
Citation :- EFfECltOFPOST-EMERGENCE HERBICIDES ON WE£D'RePulATlONAND VJaD OF SOYBFAN.Agricultural Science Digest.2004.(24):248 . 251
Weed population was significantly reduced by all the weed control treatments Over weedy check. At harvest, application of Fenoxprop-p-ethyl + eactofen @ (70+90) g ai/ha at 14 DAS, recorded lower weed population (6.33/m 2) as compared to rest of the other treabnents. Significantly higher seed yield (1600 Icg/ha) was observed in Fenoxprop-p-ethyl + lactofen @ (70+90) g a.i./hili at 14 DAS, as compared to other weed control treatments
- Aslam. M.et al. (1989). Progress Farming, 92: 12-16.
- Camilo, E. and Spindsa, N. (1995). Revista Cere-, 42: 10-24.
- Higgins, J.M. (1988). Weed Sci., 36: 345-353.
- Manjeet Singh (1995). Indian J. Agron., 40: 55-58.
- Satao, R.N. (1994). Indian J. Agron., 39: 676-677.
- Vellaso, J.A. (1983). Centre Nacional de Trig.. 66-71