- Chiang, M.S., Smith, D. (1967). Diallel analysis of the inheritance of quantitative characters in grain sorghum. I. Heterosis and Inbreeding depression. Canadian J. Genetics and Cytology. 9: 44-51.
- Dogramacý, S. (2013). Investigation of heterosis effect on yield and yield components of some poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) hybrids. (Ph. D. Thesis), Ankara University, Institute of Science and Technology, Field Crops Department, Ankara.
- Fonseca, S.M., Patterson, F.L. (1968). Hybrid vigor in a seven parent diallel cross in common winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Crop Science. 8: 85-88.
- Gami, R.A., Chauhan, R.M. (2013). Heterosis and combining ability analysis for seed yield and its attributes in indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) czern and coss]. Indian J. Agric. Res. 47(6): 535-539, 201.
- Gumuscu, A. (2002). Research on heterosis on yield and some traits of the hybrids of selected poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) Lines (Ph. D. Thesis). Ankara Universty, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Scienses Department of Field Crops, Ankara.
- Guner, A., Aslan, S., Ekim, T., Vural, M., Babac, M.T. (2012). Turkey Plant List (Vascular Plants). Nezahat Gokyigit Botanical Garden and Flora Research Association Publication. Istanbul.
- Jawaharlal, J., Lakshmikantha Redd, G., Sai Kumar, R., (2012). Heterosis for yield and yield component traits in maize (Zea Mays L.). Indian J. Agric. Res. 46(2): 184-187, 201.
- Khatik, C.L. (2016). Heterosis and combining ability in opium poppy (Papaver somniferum L.). (Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture), Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, Rajasthan College of Agriculture Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur.
- Khatik, C.L., Sharma, S.P., Dodiya, N.S., Maloo, S.R., Joshi, A., Jain H.K., Padiwal N.K. (2017). Estimate heterosis for latex yield and its related traits in opium poppy (Papaver somniferum L.). Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 8(1): 288-293 (March 2017).
- Korkut, K.Z. (1981). Research on the inheritance of some agricultural characteristics by diallel hybrid analysis in barley. (Ph. D. thesis), Ege University, Faculty of Agriculture, Ýzmir.
- Kucuk, Y.N. (1996). The extraction of alkaloids in Turkey from poppy plants grown in various regions and extracts investigation of the properties in non-aqueous media. (Ph. D. Thesis), Ankara University, Institute of Science and Technology, Department of Chemistry, Ankara.
- Mishra, B.K., Mishra, R., Jena, S.N., Shukla, S. (2016). Gene actions and yields and their implications in the pattern of over three generations in opium poppy (Papaver somniferum L.). Journal of Genetics. 95(3): 705-717.
- Thamodharan, G., Geetha, S., Ushakumari, R., (2016). Studies on heterosis in blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Indian J. Agric. Res. 50(5): 406-413.
- Yazici, L. (2018). Investigation of yield and quality traits and their heterosis effects in some poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) diallel hybrids (PhD thesis). Tokat Gaziosmanpasa University Graduate School of Natural Sciences, Tokat.
Submitted Date : 15-10-2019
Accepted Date : 20-04-2020