- Alimzhanov, B.O., Alimzhanova, L.V., Bostanova, S.K., Sheiko, Y.N., Isabekova, S.A. (2016). Milk productivity and natural resistance of Holstein-breed Heifers of own generation. Biology and Medicine (Aligarh), 8:171-16.
- Alimzhanov, B., Alimzhanova, L., Bostanova, S., Sheiko, U. (2011). Holstein dairy cows’ biological features imported from Canada in the dynamics of three lactations. Science Review, 2(8).
- Anonymous (2018). Annual Weather Averages. https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/
- Bademkiran, S., Yesilmen, S., Gürbulak, K. (2005). The Effect of Daily Milking Frequency on Clinical Mastitis and Milk Yield of Dairy Cows. Van Veterinary Journal, 16:17-21.
- Balasundaram, B., Gupta, A.K., Dongre, V.B., Mohanty, T.K., Sharma, P.C., Khate K. and Singh R.K. (2011). Influence of Genetic and Non-Genetic Factors on Incidence of Post-Partum Utero-Vaginal Complications in Karan Fries Cows. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 45: 192-197.
- Biswal, S., Charan, D.N, Sardar, K.K. (2016). Prevalence of ketosis in dairy cows in milk shed areas of Odisha state, India. Veterinary World, EISSN: 2231-0916, 9: 1242-1247.
- Bor, Ö. (2014). Economics of Dairy Farming in Turkey. International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics, 2:49-62.
- Czerniawska-Piatkowska, E., Szewczuk, M., Kamieniecki, H., Adamski, M., Bruœ, A., Falta, D. (2007). The comparison of dairy performance and some reproductive parameters of holstein cows imported from sweden and their polish age mates. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 1:39-44.
- Deori, S. and Phookan, A. (2015). Bovine postpartum metritis and its therapeutics:A Review. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8 (23) DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i23/52386.
- Duyum, S. (2016). Change in Genetics Import Requirements. USDA Foreign Agricultural Service, Global Agricultural Information Network. Report Number, TR6012, Ankara, Turkey.
- Eid, II. (2012). Estimation of genetic and non-genetic parameters of friesian cattle under hot climate. Journal of Agricultural Science, 4:95-102.
- Gaunt, S.N. (1980). Genetic variation in the yields and contents of milk constituents. Bulletin, International Dairy Federation, 125:73-82.
- Gorlov, I.F., Bozhkova, S.E., Shakhbazova, O.P., Gubareva, V.V., Mosolova, N.I., Zlobina, E.Y., Fiodorov, Y.N., Mokhov, A.S. (2016). Productivity and adaptation ability of Holstein cattle of diûerent genetic selections. Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Science, 40:527-533.
- Janžekovic, M., Ocepek, M., Virk, T., Škorjanc, D. (2009). Comparison of longevity and production traits of Holstein and Simmental cows of different origin in Slovenia. Mljekarstvo. 59:336-342.
- Kaya, I., Uzmay, C., Kaya, A., Akbas, Y. (2003). Comparative analysis of milk yield and reproductive traits of Holstein-Friesian cows born in Turkey or imported from Italy and kept on farms under the Turkish-ANAFI project. Italian Journal of Animal Science, 2:141-150.
- Marai, I.F.M., Habeeb, A.A.M., Farghaly, H.M. (1999). Productive, physiological and biochemical changes in imported and locally born friesian and holstein lactating cows under hot summer conditions of Egypt. Tropical Animal Health and Production, 31:233-243.
- Mundan, D., Yertürk, M., Avci, M., Karabulut, O., Bozkaya, F. (2006). Comparisons between different methods and sampling intervals used for estimating lactation yield in holstein cows. Fýrat University Health Institute Journal, 20:173-177. (in Turkish, English abstract).
- Roy, N. and Ghorui, P. (2000). Spontaneous ketosis in cattle and its therapy. Indian Journal of Animal Health, 39: 47-50.
- Sandhu, Z.S., Tariq, M.M., Baloch, M.B., Qaimkhani, M.A. (2011). Performance analysis of holstein-friesian cattle in intensive management at dairy farm Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Life and Social Sciences, 9:128-133.
- Sattar, A., Mirza, R.H., Niazi, A.A.K., Latif, M. (2005). Productive and reproductive performance of holstein friesian cows in Pakistan. Pakistan Veterinary Journal, 25:75-81.
- Shridhar, N.B. (2009). Effýcacy of ketovet in treating bovine ketosis in cows. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 43 : 197-199.
- Singh, A. and Kumar A. (2007) Prediction of 305-Day Milk Yield based on peak yield and pre-peak period in karan fries cows. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 41:299-301.
- Szewczuk, M., Borcz, A., Chociowicz, E., Czerniawska-Piatkowska, E. (2013). Comparison of milk production between black-and- white Holstein-Friesian Cows imported from Sweden and domestic Peers. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum seria Zootechnica, 12:57–68.
- Topaloglu, N. and Günes, H. (2010). Effects of some factors on milk yield and components of holstein-friesian cattle in England. Ýstanbul University Journal of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 36:65-74.
- Woodford, J.A., Jorgensen, N.A., Barrington, G.P. (1986). Impact of dietary fiber and physical form on performance of lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science, 69:1035-47.
Submitted Date : 6-11-2017
Accepted Date : 8-04-2018