Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Evaluation of autologous and homologous platelet rich plasma as a surgical wound healing promoter in rabbits
First Online 19-06-2018|
- Akhundov, K., Pietramaggiori, G., Waselle, L., Darwiche, S., Guerid, S., Scaletta, C. et al . (2012). Development of a cost-effective method for platelet-rich plasma (PRP) preparation for topical wound healing. Annals of Burns and Fire.Disasters, 25: 207- 213.
- Bottegoni, C., Giudici, L.D., Salvemini, S., Chiurazzi, E., Bencivenga, R. and Gigante, A. (2016) Homologous platelet-rich plasma for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis in selected elderly patients: an open-label, uncontrolled, pilot study. Therapeutic Advances in Musculoskeletal Diseases, 8: 35-41.
- Bhanot, S. and Alex, J.C. (2002). Current applications of platelet gels in facial plastic surgery. Facial Plastic Surgery, 18:27-34.
- Del, C.M., Vervelle, A., Simonpieri, A., Jimbo, R., Inchingolo, F., Sammartino, G. and Ehrenfest, D.M. (2012). Current knowledge and perspectives for the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) in oral and maxillofacial surgery part 1: Periodontal and dentoalveolar surgery. Current Pharmaceutical. Biotechnology, 13: 207-230.
- Hermeto, L.C., de-Rossi, R., de-Pádua, S.B., Pontes, E.R.J. and Santana, A.E. (2012). Comparative study between fibrin glue and platelet rich plasma in dogs skin grafts. Acta. Cirúrgica. Brasileira. 27: 789-794
- Kakudo, N., Kushida, S., Ogura, T., Hara, T., Suzuki, K. and Kusumoto, K. (2012). The use of autologous platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of intractable skin ulcer: a case series. Open Journal of Regenerative Medicine, 1: 29-32.
- Lee, K.S. (2016). Ultrasound-guided platelet-rich plasma treatment: application and technique. Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology, 20: 422-431.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.