Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
An idiogram on pachytene bivajents with high resalution multiple bands of Epinephelus malabaricus
First Online 29-12-2017|
- Bhat PP and Rawat AK (1990). Banded karyotypes of Indian goat breeds. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 60(7): 880-883.
- Chang ZJ, Du QY and Yu QX (2001). Pachytene Chromosome Banding of Paramisgurnus dabryanus. Chinese Journal of zoology, 36(1):23-26.
- Dam Roy S and George G (2010). Marine resources of islands: status and approaches for sustainable exploitation/ conservation with special emphasis to Andaman and Nicobar. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 80(4): 57-62.
- Gold JR, Li YC, Shipley NS and Powers PK (1990). Improved methods for working with fish chromosomes with a review of metaphase chromosome banding. J. Fish Biology, 37:563-575.
- Guo M., Wang S, Su Y, Zhou Y, Liu M and Wang J (2014). Molecular cytogenetic analyses of Epinephelus bruneus and Epinephelus moara (Perciformes, Epinephelidae). PeerJ, 2: e412.
- Hong MX and Yang JH (1988). Studies on the Karyotype of Epinephelus awoara. Journal of Xiamen University (Natural Science), 2:62-68.
- Hong YH and Zhou T (1985). Chromosome Banding in Fishes ‘!. An Improved BrdU-Hoechst-Giemsa Method for Revealing DNA- Replication Bands in Fish Chromosomes. Acta Genetica Sinica, 12(1):67-71.
- Jagillo GM and Fanf JS (1982). Complete autosomal chromomere maps of human early and mid/late pachytene spermatocytes. Am. J. Hum. Genet, 34:112-124.
- Khan TA, Bhise MP and Lakra WS (2000). Chromosome manipulation in fish-a review. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 70(2): 213-221.
- MacDonald JR, Ziman R, Yuen RKC, Feuk L and Scherer SW (2014). The database of genomic variants: a curated collection of structural variation in the human genome. Nucleic Acids Research, 42(1): 986-992.
- Maneechot N and Supiwong W (2015). Cytogenetics of Greasy Grouper, Epinephelus tauvina (Perciformes, Serranidae) by Conventional Staining and Ag-NOR Banding Techniques. Journal of Fisheries Technology Research, 9(1-6):53-63.
- Natarajan R and Subrahmanyam K (1974). A karyotype study of some teleost from Portonovo waters. Proc. Ind, Acad. Sci., 79(5):173-196.
- Noikotr K, Pinthong K, Tanomtong A, Sudmoon R, Chaveerach A and Tanee T (2014). Karyotype analysis of two groupers, Epinephelus species (Serranidae). Caryologia, 1:63-65.
- Pinthong K, Gomontean B, Kongim B, Khakhong S, Sriveerachai T and Supiwong W (2013). Cytogenetic comparison and chromosome localization of the nucleolar organizer region of four grouper genera (Pisces, Epinephelinae) from Thailand. Cytologia, 78(3):223-234.
- Schmid M and Steinlein C (2015), Chromosome Banding in Amphibia. XXXII. The Genus Xenopus (Anura, Pipidae). Cytogenetic and genome research, 145(3-4):201-217.
- Wang SF, Cai Y, Qin YX, Zhou YC, Su YQ and Wang J (2012). Characterization of yellow grouper Epinephelus awoara (Serranidae) karyotype by chromosome bandings and fluorescence in situ hybridization. Journal of Fish Biology, 40:866–875.
- Yi MS, Yu QX and Huang L (2002). Construction of high-resolution multi-band ideograph of zebra fish pachytene-stage bivalents. China Science (collection C), 32(3):240-247.
- Yu QX, Pan LC and Cui JX (1993), High-resolution G Band preparation and Primary construction on bivalents of Monopterus albus. Science in China (Series B), 23(9):947-954.
- Yu ZN, Kong XY and Xie ZY (1994). Preliminary study of high-resolution banding of Lateolabrax japonicus chromosomes. Essay collections in memorization of the 60th anniversary of the founding of China Zoological Society, Beijing, China Science and Technology Press, pp. 469-473.
- Zhou AG, Chen JT, Xie SL, Chen YF, Wang C and ZOU JX (2015). Banding techniques and painting on chromosome of Epinephelus malabaricus. Acta Hydrobiologica Sinica, 39(1):110-116.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.