- Boral, R., Singh, M. and Singh, D.K. (2009). Status and strategies for control of brucellosis-a review. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 79(12): 1191-1199.
- Chand, P. and Chhabra, R. (2013). Herd and individual animal prevalence of bovine brucellosis with associated risk factors on dairy farms in Haryana and Punjab in India. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 45:1313-1319. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11250-013-0362-y.
- Deka, R.P., Magnusson, U., Grace, D. and Lindahl, J. (2018). Bovine brucellosis: prevalence, risk factors, economic cost and control options with particular reference to India-a review. Infection Ecology and Epidemiology. 8(1): 1556548.
- Islam, M.R.U., Gupta, M.P., Filia, G., Sidhu, P.K., Shafi, T.A., Bhat, S.A., Hussain, S.A. and Mustafa, R. (2013). Sero-epidemiology of brucellosis in organized cattle and buffaloes in Punjab (India). Advances in Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 1(3S): 5-8.
- Kabi, F., Muwanika, V. and Masembe, C. (2015). Spatial distribution of Brucella antibodies with reference to indigenous cattle populations among contrasting agro-ecological zones of Uganda. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 121: 56-63.
- Kumar, A., Gupta, V.K., Verma, A.K., Sahzad, Kumar, V., Singh, A. and Reddy, N.C.P. (2016). Seroprevalence and risk factors associated with bovine brucellosis in western Uttar Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 86(2): 131-135.
- Kumar, A., Kumar, A., Sadish, S., Latha, C., Kumar, K. and Kumar, A. (2010). Epidemiology of Brucellosis in Occupationally Exposed Human Beings. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 44(3): 188-192.
- Kushwaha, N., Rajora, V.S., Mohan, A., Upadhyay, A.K. and Kumar, R. (2016). Comparison of serological tests for detection of Brucella antibodies in cattle of an organized dairy farm. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 50(1): 69-74.
- Lakshmikanth, K.S., Sharma, N.S., Pathak, D. and Kaur, P. (2021). Studies on Diagnosis of Bovine Brucellosis by Immunocyto chemistry and Immunohistochemistry. Indian Journal of Animal Research. DOI: 10.18805/IJAR.B-4203.
- Mai, H.M., Irons, P.C., Kabir, J. and Thompson, P.N. (2012). A large seroprevalence survey of brucellosis in cattle herds under diverse production systems in northern Nigeria. BMC Veterinary Research. 8: 144.
- Manish, K., Chand, P., Rajesh, C., Teena, R. and Sunil, K. (2013). Brucellosis: An updated review of the disease. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 83: 3-16.
- Matope, G., Bhebhe, E., Muma, J.B., Oloya, J., Madekurozwa, R.L., Lund, A. and Skjerve, E. (2011). Seroprevalence of brucellosis and its associated risk factors in cattle from smallholder dairy farms in Zimbabwe. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 43: 975-982.
- Megersa, B., Biffa, D., Niguse, F., Rufael, T., Asmare, K. and Skjerve, E. (2011). Cattle brucellosis in traditional livestock husbandry practice in Southern and Eastern Ethiopia and its zoonotic implication. Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica. 53: 24.
- Ndazigaruye, G., Mushonga, B., Kandiwa, E., Samkange, A. and Segwagwe, B.E. (2018). Prevalence and risk factors for brucellosis seropositivity in cattle in Nyagatare District, Eastern Province, Rwanda. Journal of the South African Veterinary Association. 89(0): e1-e8. https://doi.org/10. 4102/jsava.v89i0.1625.
- Patel, M.D., Patel, P.R., Prajapati, M.G., Kanani, A.N., Tyagi, K.K. and Fulsoundar, A.B. (2014). Prevalence and risk factor’s analysis of bovine brucellosis in peri-urban areas under intensive system of production in Gujarat, India. Veterinary World. 7(7): 509-516.
- Tesfaye, G., Tsegaye, W., Chanie, M. and Abinet, F. (2011). Seroprevalence and associated risk factors of bovine brucellosis in Addis Ababa dairy farms. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 43:1001-1005.
- Verma, A.K., Dhama, K., Chakraborty, S., Kumar, A., Tiwari, R., Rahal, A., Mahima and Singh, S.V. (2014). Strategies for combating and eradicating important infectious diseases of animals with particular reference to India: Present and Future Perspectives. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 9: 77-106.
Submitted Date : 27-05-2021
Accepted Date : 27-07-2021