- Aidasani, R., Chauhan, A.S., Tiwari, S. and Shukla, S.P. (1993). Studies on electrolytes of caprine foetal fluids and foetal serum. Indian Veterinary Journal. 70: 239-241.
- Farah, A., Akbar, L.L., Zafar, Q., Ahmad, I. and Riaz, H. (2013). Serum mineral profile in various reproductive phases of mares. Pakistan Veterinary Journa. 33: 296-299.
- Gall, C.F., Stier, C.H. and Fraham, K. (1994). Age estimation of goat fetus. Small Ruminant Research. 14: 91- 94.
- Hefnawy, A.E., Perez, J.T., Shousha, S.M. and Abukora, S.Y. (2011). Effect of gestation and maternal copper on the fetal fluids and tissues copper concentrations in sheep. American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 6: 88-92.
- Jalali, L.M. and Koski, K.G. (2018). Amniotic fluid minerals, trace elements and prenatal supplement use in humans emerge as determinants of fetal growth. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 50: 139-145.
- Khadjeh, Gh, H., Ranjbar, R., Salehi, M. and Banan Khojasteh, S.M. (2007). Biochemical evaluation of amniotic fluid during different stages of gestation in the goat. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research. 8: 266-269.
- Lewicka, I., Kocyłowsk,i R., Grzesiak, M., Gaj, Z., Oszukowski, P. and Suliburska, J. (2017). Selected trace elements concentrations in pregnancy and their possible role-literature review. Ginekologia Polska. 88: 509-514.
- Olfati, A., Gholamali, M., Nasreallah, M.K. and Behzad, B. (2016). The relationship between trace mineral concentrations of amniotic fluid with placenta traits in the pregnancy toxaemia Ghezel ewes. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction. 5: 321 -325.
- Parkinson, C.E., Tan, J.C.Y., Lewis, P.J. and Bennet, M.J. (1981). Amniotic fluid zinc and copper and neural tube defects. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1: 207-212.
- Prestes, N.C., Chalhoub, M.C.L., Lopes, M.D. and Takahira, R.K. (2001). Aminocentesis and biochemical evaluation of amniotic fluid in ewes at 70,100 and 145 days of pregnancy. Small Ruminant Research, 39: 277-281.
- Shukla, P. and Rajput, R. (2020). Changes in mineral concentration with gestation period in the allantoic fluid of Gaddi sheep. Ruminant Science. 9: 83-86.
- Shukla, P., Rajput, R., Kumar, R. and Verma, M. (2019). Biochemical composition of amniotic fluid during different stages of gestation in Gaddi sheep. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 53: 178-180.
- Suliburska, J., Kocy³owski, R., Komorowicz, I., Grzesiak, M., Bogdañski, P. and Bara³kiewicz, D. (2016). Concentrations of mineral in amniotic fluid and their relations to selected maternal and fetal parameters. Biological Trace Element Research.172: 37-45.
Submitted Date : 8-04-2021
Accepted Date : 5-07-2021