- Freeman, K.P. (2007). Veterinary Cytology Dog, Cat, Horse and Cow. Manson Publishing, Perthshire, UK.
- Gupta, D. (2014). Diagnosis and Management of lower urinary tract disorders in female dogs. (M.V.Sc. Thesis, Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh).
- Hunprasit, V., Osborne, C.A., et al. (2017). Epidemiologic evaluation of canine urolithiasis in Thailand from 2009 to 2015. Research in Veterinary Science, 115: 366-370.
- Kawai, K., Miyazaki, J., et al. (2013). Bacillus Calmette–Guerin (BCG) immunotherapy for bladder cancer: Current understanding and perspectives on engineered BCG vaccine. Cancer Science. 104(1): 22-27.
- Konwar, B., Sarma, K., et al. (2017). The diagnosis of struvite cystolith with imaging techniques in a dog and its management. International Journal of Current Research. 9(3): 48071-48074.
- Madhu, D.N., Remya, V., et al. (2013). Surgical Management of Obstructive Urolithiasis in a Dog. Indian Journal of Canine Practice. 5(1): 162-164.
- Nandini, M.K., Rajkumar, K., et al. (2016). Polypoid cystitis in a dog: A case report. Journal of Cell and Tissue Research. 16(2): 5737-5740.
- Pal (2015). Clinical studies on surgical management of canine urolithiasis. (M.V.Sc. Thesis, Anand Agricultural University, Anand).
- Papini, R., Ebani, V.V., et al.. (2006). Survey on bacterial isolates from dogs with urinary tract infections and their in vitro sensitivity. Revue de Medecine Veterinaire. 157(1): 35-41.
- Ranganath, L. and Mahesh, V. (2009). Partial cystectomy for urinary bladder carcinoma in a dog. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery. 30(2): 137.
- Ravikumar, S., Ranganath, L., et al. (2016). Surgical Management of Cystic and Urethral Calculi in a Pug. Intas Polivet. 17(I): 167-169.
- Saharan, S., Chandratre, G., et al. (2019). Surgical management of urinary bladder leiomyoma in a female dog. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery. 40(1): 73.
- Sahoo, M., Nath, I., et al. (2016). Urolithiasis with unusual complication of lodged catheter in the bladder of spitz dog. Indian Journal of Canine Practice. 8(1): 41-43.
- Sran, S.S. (2010). Studies on dissolution protocols and surgical management of canine urolithiasis. (M.V.Sc. Thesis, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana).
- Singh, K., Raghunath, M., et al. (2005). Diagnosis and management of canine urolithiasis- A clinical study. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery. 26(1): 63-64.
- Suarez, M.L., Espino, L., Vila, M., et al. (2002). Urinary tract infection caused by Corynebacterium urealyticum in a dog. Journal of Small Animal Practice. 43(7): 299-302.
- Sutherland-Smith, J., Jerram, R.M., et al. (2004). Ectopic Ureters and Ureteroceles in Dogs: Presentation, Cause and Diagnosis. Compendium, Veterinary Specialist Group, UNITEC, Auckland, New Zealand, pp. 303-310.
- Taskande, P.E. (2015). Clinical studies on bovine and canine urolithiasis with special reference to dissolution protocol in dogs. (M.V.Sc. Thesis, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana).
- Yogeshpriya, S., Pillai, U.N., et al. (2018). Clinico-Haemato-Biochemical Profile of Dogs with Urinary Tract Infection: A Retrospective Study of 32 Cases (2010-2012). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 7(9): 2797-2802.
Submitted Date : 6-07-2020
Accepted Date : 2-10-2020