- Brumby, P.E. anderson, M.A.L.C.O.L.M., Tuckley, B.R.I.A.N., Storry, J.E. and Hibbit, K.G. (1975). Lipid metabolism in the cow during starvation-induced ketosis. Biochemical Journal. 146(3): 609-615.
- Chenoweth, P.J. (1983). Reproductive management procedures in control of breeding. Anim. Prod. Aust. 15: 28.
- Chenoweth, P.J. (1983). Sexual Behavior of the Bull: A Review. J. Dairy. Sci. 66: 173-179.
- Choudhary, S., Kamboj, M.L., Rheja, N., Kumar, N., Saini, M. and Lathwal, S.S. (2020). Influence of bull biostimulation on age at puberty and reproductive performance of Sahiwal breed (bosindicus) of cattle. Indian Journal of Animals Science. 90: (1).
- Diskin, M.G. and Sreenan, J.M. (2000). Expression and detection of oestrus in cattle. Reproduction Nutrition Development. 40(5): 481-491.
- Doepel, L., Lapierre, H. and Kennelly, J.J. (2002). Peripartum performance and metabolism of dairy cows in response to prepartum energy and protein intake. Journal of Dairy Science. 85(9): 2315-2334.
- Dolecheck, K.A. (2015). Assessment of the technical and economic potential of automated estrus detection technologies for dairy cattle. Thesis dissertations- Anim. Food Sci. 44.
- Drackley, J.K. (1999). Biology of dairy cows during the transition period: The final frontier? Journal of Dairy Science. 82(11): 2259-2273.
- Drackley, J.K., Overton, T.R., and Douglas, G.N. (2001). Adaptations of glucose and long-chain fatty acid metabolism in liver of dairy cows during the periparturient period. Journal of Dairy Science. 84. E100-E112.
- Fike, K.E., Bergfeld, E.G., Cupp, A.S., Kojima, F.N., Mariscal, V., Sanchez, T.S., Wehrman, M.E. and Kinder, J.E. (1996). Influenceoffencelinebullexposureon duration of anestrus and pregnancy rate in beef cows. Anim. Rerod. Sci. 41: 161-16.
- Herdt, T.H. (2000). Variability characteristics and test selection in herdlevel nutritional and metabolic profile testing. Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice. 16(2): 387-403.
- ICAR, (2013).Nutrient requirement of cattle and bufflaoes. Nutrient requirement of animals.Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Kerbrat, S. and Disenhaus, C. (2004). A proposition for an update behavioural characterization of the oestrus period in dairy cows. App. Anim. Behav. Sci. 87(3): 223-238.
- Overton, T.R. and Waldron, M.R. (2004). Nutritional management of transition dairy cows: strategies to optimize metabolic health. Journal of Dairy Science. 87: E105-E119.
- Pahl, C., Hartung, E. and. Haeussermann, A. (2015). Feeding characteristics and rumination time of dairy cows around estrus. J. Dairy Sci. 98: 148-154.
- Peter, A.T., Vos, P.L.A.M. and Ambrose, J. (2009). Postpartum anestrus in dairy cattle. Theriogenology. 71: 1333-1342.
- Pullen, D.L., Palmquist, D.L. and Emery, R.S. (1989). Effect on days of lactation and methionine hydroxy analog on incorporation of plasma fatty acids into plasma triglycerides. Journal of Sairy Science. 72(1): 49-58.
- Reith, S., Brandt, H. and Hoy, S. (2014). Simultaneous analysis of activity and rumination time, based on collar-mounted sensor technology, of dairy cows over the peri-estrus period. Lives. Sci. 170: 219-227.
- Roelofs, J.B., Soede, N.M., Dieleman, S.J., Voskamp-Harkema, W. and Kemp, B. (2007). The acute effect of bull presence on plasma profiles of luteinizing hormone in postpartum, anoestrus dairy cows. Theriogenology. 68: 902-907.
- Roelofs, J.B., Soede, N.M., Voskamp-Harkema, W. and Kemp, B. (2008).The effect of fenceline bull exposure on expression of oestrus in dairy cows. Anim. Reprod. Sci. 108: 226-235.
- Roelofs, J.B., van Eerdenburg, F.J.C.M., Soede, N.M. and Kemp, B. (2005) Pedometer reading for estrous detection and as predictor for time of ovulation in dairy cattle. Theriogenology. 64: 1690-1703.
- Singh, A.K., Bhakat, C., Mandal, D.K., Mandal, A., Rai, S., Chatterjee, A. and Ghosh, M.K. (2020). Effect of reducing energy intake during the dry period on milk production, udder health and body condition score of Jersey crossbred cows in the tropical lower Gangetic region. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 1-9.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 9th edn. Affiliated East-West Press, lOW A State University Press.
- Sveberg, G., Refsdal, A.O., Erhard, H.W., Kommisrud, E., Aldrin, M., Tvete, I. F., Buckley, F., Waldmann, A. and Ropstad, E. (2011). Behavior of lactating Holstein-Friesian cows during spontaneous cycles of estrus. J. Dairy Sci. 94: 1289-1301.
- Yadav, S.B. (2015). Effect of Supplementation of Mustard Oil and Polyherbal Preparation During Transition Period on Productive and Reproductive Performance of Sahiwal Cows (Doctoral dissertation, NDRI, Karnal).
- Zalesky, D.D., Day, M.L., García-Winder, M., Imakawa, K., Kittok, R.J., D’occhio, M.J. and Kinder, J.E. (1984). Influence of exposure to bulls on resumption of estrous cycles following parturition in beef cows. Journal of Animal Science. 59(5): 1135-1139.
- Zin, T.T., Tin, P., Kobayashi, I. and Hama, H. (2018). Markov chain techniques for cow behavior analysis in video-based monitoring system. In Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists. (Vol. 1).
Submitted Date : 19-05-2020
Accepted Date : 10-10-2020