- Abdel-Moneim, A.Y. (2009). Body and carcass characteristics of Ossimi, Barki and Rahmani ram lambs raised under intensive production system. Egyptian Journal of Sheep and Goats Sciences. 4: 1-16.
- Afolayan, R.A., Adeyinka, I.A. and Lakpini and C.A.M. (2006). The estimation of live weight from body measurements in Yankasa sheep. Czech Journal of Animal Science. 51: 343 - 348.
- Agamy, R., Abdel-Moneim, A.Y., Abd-Alla, M.S., Abdel-Mageed, I.I. and Ashmawi, G.M. (2015). Using Linear Body Measurements to Predict Body Weight and Carcass Characteristics of Three Egyptian Fat-Tailed Sheep Breeds. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 10: 335-344.
- Ambarcıoğlu, P., Kaya, U., Özen, D. and Gürcan, İ.S. (2017). An examination of the relationships between live weight and body measurements in Karacabey Merino sheep through the path analysis approach. Kafkas Univ Vet Fak Derg. 23: 857-863.
- Delage, J., Poly, J., Vissac, B. (1955). ÉTUDE DE L’EFFICACITÉ RELATIVE DES DIVERSES FORMULES DE BARYMÉTRIE APPLICABLES AUX BOVINS. Annales de zootechnie. 4: 219-231.
- Gowane, G.R., Chopra, A., Prince, L.L.L. and Sharma, R.C. (2015b). Growth performance appraisal of Malpura and Kheri sheep under field conditions. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants. 21: 24-27.
- Gowane, G.R., Kumar, A. and Nimbkar, C. (2019). Challenges and opportunities to livestock breeding programmes in India. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics. 136: 329-338.
- Gowane, G.R., Prince, L.L.L., Lopes, F.B., Paswan, C. and Sharma, R.C. (2015a). Genetic and phenotypic parameter estimates of liveweight and daily gain traits in Malpura sheep using Bayesian approach. Small Ruminant Research. 128: 10-18
- Gowane, G.R., Chopra, A., Prakash, V. and Arora, A.L. (2010). Estimates of (co)variance components and genetic parameters for body weights and first greasy fleece weight in Malpura sheep. Livestock Science 131: 94-101.
- Jyoti, Akram, N, Kumar, R, Kashyap, S.K., Kumar, A. and Gowane, G.R. (2018). Variability of myostatin gene and its association with growth traits in Malpura sheep. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants. 24: 230-238.
- Kobayashi, K. and Salam, M.U. (2000). Comparing simulated andmeasured values using mean squared deviation and its components. Agronomy Journal. 92: 345-352.
- Kumar, A., Singh, U., Sharma, R.C., Kumar, S. and A.L., Arora. (2008). Malpura: A mutton breed of sheep needs to be conserved. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 78: 740-745.
- Kumar, S., Dahiya, S.P., Malik, Z.S. and Patil, C.S. (2018). Prediction of body weight from linear body measurements in sheep. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 52: 1263-1266.
- Mishra, A.K., Arora, A.L., Kumar Sushil, Sharma, R.C. and Singh, V.K. (2005). Malpura: A mutton breed of sheep. A technical bulletin, CSWRI, Avikanagar, p. 5.
- Nigm, A.A., O.M. Abdalla, M.B. Aboul-Ela, H.M. Kamel and M.A. Ahmed, (1995). Meat characteristics of sheep and goat breeds commonly consumed in UAE. 2. Use of body dimensions for predicting body and carcass weights. Emirates journal of agricultural sciences. 7: 39-54.
- Thys, E. and Hardouin, J. (1991). Prediction of sheep body weight in markets in the far north Cameroon. Livestock Research for Rural Development 3(1): http://www.fao.org/ag/aga/agap/frg/lrrd/lrrd3/1/hardouin.htm.
- Yilmaz, O., Cemal, I. and Karaca, O. (2013). Estimation of mature live weight using some body measurements in Karya sheep. Tropical Animal Health and Production 45: 397-403.
Submitted Date : 14-04-2020
Accepted Date : 14-08-2020