- Abdel-Fattah, S.A., El-Sanhoury, M.H., El-Mednay, N.M., Abdel-Azeem F. (2008). Thyroid activity, some blood constituents, organs morphology and performance of broiler chicks fed supplemental organic acids. Int. J. of Poult. Sci. 7(3): 215-222.
- Aluwong, T., Hassan, F.B., Raji, M.A., Kawu, M.U., Dzenda, T., Ayo, J.O. (2013). Effect of different levels of supplemental yeast on performance indices, serum enzymes and electrolytes of broiler chickens. African J. Biotech. 12(35): 5480-5485.
- Bird, J.M. (1955). Performance of growing chicken. J. Poult. Sci. 34: 1163-64.
- Chaudhary, N., Saikia, B., Dowarah, R., Tamuly, S., Sapcota, D. (2017). Effect of Feeding Curd as A Probiotic on Growth Performance, Nutrient Utilization, Blood Biochemical and Ceacal Microbial Profile in Broilers. Int. J. Livest. Res. 7(12): 165-173.
- Cowieson, A.J. (2010). Strategic selection of exogenous enzymes for corn-soya based poultry diets. J. Poult. Sci. 47: 1-7.
- Devrim, S.A., Aksu, T. and Ozsoy, B. (2010). The Effects of Lower Supplementation Levels of Organically Complexed Minerals (Zinc, Copper and Manganese) Versus Inorganic Forms on Hematological and Biochemical Parameters in Broilers. Kafkas. Univ. Vet. Fak. Derg. 16(4): 553- 559.
- Govil, K., Nayak, S., Baghel, R.P.S., Patil, A.K., Malapure, C.D. and Thakur, D. (2017). Performance of broiler chicken fed multicarbohydrases supplemented low energy diet. Vet. World 10(7): 727-31.
- Jia, Lin; Betters, Jenna, L. and Yu, Liqing (2011). Niemann-Pick C1-Like 1 (NPC1L1) Protein in Intestinal and Hepatic Cholesterol Transport. Annu. Rev. Physiol. 73: 239-59.
- Jose, O.B., Alice, E.M., Eliane, S.N., Francisco, P., Alexandra, P. and Rafael, L.H. (2009). Enzymatic programs of broilers. Brazilian Arch. Bio. Tech. 52: 233-40.
- Kaushal, S., Sharma, R.K., Singh, D.V., Shukla, S.K., Kumar, S., Palod, J. and Singh, M.K. (2018). Modulation of performance index, nutrient utilization, sensory characteristic, glucose and cholesterol level in broiler chickens fed on dietary enzymes and probiotic as growth promoter. Ind. J. Pout. Sci. 53(3): 286-290.
- Kramer, C.Y. (1957). Extension of multiple range tests to group correlated adjusted means. Biometrics. 13: 13-17.
- Narasimha, J., Nagalakshmi, D., Reddy, Y.R. and Rao, S.T.V. (2016). Effect of supplementing non starch polysaccharide degrading enzymes to corn soybean meal based diets varying in energy on performance, egg quality, nutrient utilization and gut health in layers. Ind. J. Poult. Sci. 51(1): 29-35.
- Paryad, A. and Mahmoudi, M. (2008). Effect of different levels of supplemental yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) on performance, blood constituents and carcass characteristics of broiler chicks. Appl. J. of Anim. Res. 3(12): 835-842.
- Ravindran, V. (2013). Feed enzymes: The science, practice and metabolic realities. J. Appli. Poult. Res. 22(3): 628-636.
- Saleh (2014). Effect of dietary mixture of Aspergillus probiotic and selenium nano-particles on growth, nutrient digestibilities, selected blood parameters and muscle fatty acid profile in broiler chickens. Anim. Sci. Papers and Reports. 32(1): 65-79.
- Shehab, A.E., Kamelia, M.Z., Khedr, N.E., Tahia, E.A. and Esmaeil, F.A. (2012). Effect of dietary enzyme supplementation on some biochemical and hematological parameters of Japanese quails. J. Anim. Sci. Adv. 2(9): 734-739.
- Singh, M.K., Sharma, R.K. and Singh, S.K. (2017). Neem supplementation for profitable poultry production: a review. Ind. J. Poult. Sci. 52: 239-245.
- Singh, M.K., Singh, S.K., Sharma, R.K., Singh, Brijesh, Kumar, Shive, Joshi, S.K., Kumar Sandeep and Sathapathy, S. (2015) Performance and carcass characteristics of guinea fowl fed on dietary Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf powder as growth promoter. Iranian J. Vet. Res. 16(1): 78-82.
- Thorat, S.G., Panwar, V.S., Dahiya, D.S. and Tewatia, B.S. (2015). Efficacy of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes as growth promoters on the performance of broiler chicken. Haryana Vet. 54(1): 75-78.
Submitted Date : 16-03-2020
Accepted Date : 23-10-2020