- Chakraborty, D., Dhaka, S. S., Pander, B. L., Yadav, A. S., Singh, S. and Malik, P. K. (2010). Prediction of lactation milk yield from test day records in Murrah buffaloes. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 80(3): 244-245.
- Dass, G. and Sadana, D. K. (2003). Predictability of lactation milk yield based on test day values in Murrah buffaloes. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 37(2): 136-138.
- Everett, R. W. and Carter, H. W. (1968). Accuracy of test interval method of calculating dairy herd improvement association records. Journal of Dairy Science. 51(12): 1936-1941.
- Gandhi, R.S., Raja, T.V., Ruhil, A.P. and Kumar, A. (2009). Prediction of lifetime milk production using artificial neural network in Sahiwal cattle. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 79 (10): 1038-1040.
- Gandhi, R.S., Raja, T.V., Ruhil, A.P. and Kumar, A. (2010). Artificial neural network versus multiple regression analysis for prediction of lifetime milk production in Sahiwal cattle. Journal of Applied Animal Research. 38(2): 233-237.
- Gorgulu, O. (2012). Prediction of 305-day milk yield in Brown Swiss cattle using artificial neural networks. South African Journal of Animal Science. 42(3): 280-287.
- Grzesiak, W., Lacroix, R., Wójcik, J. and Blaszczyk, P. (2003). A comparison of neural network and multiple regression predictions for 305-day lactation yield using partial lactation records. Canadian journal of animal science. 83(2): 307-310.
- Kokate, L. S., Singh, A., Banu, R., Gandhi, R. S., Chakravarty, A. K., Gupta, A. K. and Sachdeva, G. K. (2014). Prediction of 305-day lactation milk yield based on bimonthly test day values in Karan Fries cattle. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 48(2): 103-105.
- Likhi, A.K., Khanna, A.S. and Jaiswal, U.C. (1995). Evaluation of centering dates test interval and sample-day production methods of computing lactation yield from AM and PM sample day records. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 65(11): 1241-1246.
- Murphy, M. D., O’Mahony, M. J., Shalloo, L., French, P. and Upton, J. (2014). Comparison of modelling techniques for milk- production forecasting. Journal of Dairy Science. 97(6): 3352-3363.
- O’ Connor, L.K. and Lipton, S. (1960). The effect of various sampling intervals on the estimation of lactation milk yield and composition. Journal of Dairy Science. 27(3): 389-398.
- Rahayu, A.P., Hartatik, T., Purnomoadi, A. and Kurnianto, E. (2018). Estimation of 305 Day Milk Yield from Cumulative Monthly and Bimonthly Test Day Records in Indonesian Holstein Cattle. In: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 119(1): 012028.
- Ruhil, A.P., Gandhi, R.S., Monalisa, D., Behra, K. and Raja, T.V. (2011). Prediction of lactation yield based on partial lactation records using artificial neural networks. In: Proc. 5th National Conference on Computing for Nation Develop- -ment, INDIACom-2011.
- Sahoo, S.K., Singh, A., Gupta, A.K., Chakravarty, A.K., Ambhore, G.S. and Dash, S.K. (2015). Comparative evaluation of different lactation curve functions for prediction of bi-monthly test day milk yields in murrah buffaloes. Animal Science Reporter. 9(3): 89-94.
- Sargent, F.D., Lytton, V.H. and Wall, O.G. (1968). Test interval method of calculating dairy herd improvement association records. Journal of Dairy Science. 51(1): 170-179.
- Sharma, A.K., Jain, D.K., Chakravarty, A.K., Malhotra, R. and Ruhil, A.P. (2013). Predicting economic traits in Murrah buffaloes with connectionist models. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 67(1): 1-11.
- Singh, M., Singh, A., Gupta, A.K., Dash, S.K., Gupta, A., Sahoo, S.K., Das, S. and Shivahre, P.R. (2015). Comparative evaluation of different lactation curve models in prediction of monthly test-day milk yields in Murrah buffaloes. Journal of Animal Research. 5(1): 189-193.
- Tailor, S.P. and Singh, S. (2014). Observed and predicted first lactation milk yield in Surti buffaloes. The Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 84(7): 775-778.
- Torshizi, M.E. and Mashhadi, M.H. (2015). Evaluation of various approaches in prediction of daily and lactation yields of milk and fat using statistical models in Iranian primiparous Holstein dairy cows. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science. 5(1): 81-87.
Submitted Date : 9-12-2019
Accepted Date : 3-03-2020