- Belyavin, C.G. (1999). Nutrition management of broiler programs. Recent Advances in Animal Nutrition. Nottingham University Press, Nottingham, UK. 39:93-105.
- BIS, (2007). Indian standard poultry feeds specification (Fifth Revision) IS 1374:2007.
- Eits, R.M. (2004). Modelling responses of broiler chickens to dietary balanced protein. Thesis, Wageningen University.
- Emmert, J.L. and Baker, D.H. (1997). Use of the ideal protein concept for precision formulation of amino acid levels in broiler diets. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 6(4): 462-470.
- Ferguson, N.S., Gates, R.S., Taraba, J.L., Cantor, A.H., Pescatore, A.J., Straw, M.L., Ford, M.J. and Burnham, D.J. (1998). The effect of dietary protein and phosphorus on ammonia concentration and litter composition in broilers. Poultry Science. 77(8): 1085-1093.
- Hauschild, L., Buneo, C.F.D., Remus, A., Gobi, J.P., Isola, R.G. and Kazue, N., (2014). Multiphase feeding program for broilers can replace traditional system. Scientia Agricola. 72(3): 210-214.
- Kidd, M.T., McDaniel, C.D., Branton, S.L., Miller, E.R., Boren, B.B. and Fancher, B.I. (2004). Increasing amino acid density improves live performance and carcass yields of commercial broilers. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 13: 593– 604.
- Lisnahan, C.V., Wihandoyo, Zuprizal and S. Harimurti (2017). Effect of addition of methionine and lysine into diets based on cafeteria standards on the growth performance of native chickens at starter phase. International Journal of Poultry Science. 16(12): 506-510.
- Loupe, L.N. and. Emmert, J.L (2000). Growth and performance of broiler chicks during the starter and grower phases in phase-feeding. Discovery. The Student Journal of Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences. 1(1): 20-25.
- Mehmood, S., Sahota, A.W., Akram, M., Javed, K., Hussain, J., Shaheen, M.S., Abbas, Y., Jatoi, A.S. and Iqbal, A. (2014). Growth performance and economic appraisal of phase feeding at different stocking densities in sexed broilers. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 24(3): 714- 721.
- Mostert, L. (2016). Feed intake and performance of Hubbard Flex broilers with varying dietary energy and protein concentra- -tions. MSc (Agri)Thesis. University of Pretoria.
- Mudhunguyo, A. and Masama, E., (2015). Comparison of broiler chicken performance on different phase feeding programs. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development. 4(6): 404-408.
- Pope, T. and Emmert, J.L. (2002). Impact of phase-feeding on the growth performance of broilers subjected to high environmental temperatures. Poultry Science. 81: 504-511.
- Pope, T., Loupe, L.N., Pillai, P.B. and Emmert, J.L. (2004). Growth performance and nitrogenexcretion of broilers using a phase-feeding approach from twenty-one to sixty-three days of age. Poultry Science. 83: 676-682.
- Saharei, M., (2013). Improvement production efficiency and carcass quality through feed restriction programs in broiler chickens. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry. 29(2): 193-210.
- Saleh, E.A., Watkins, S.E. and Waldroup, P.W. (1997). Changing time of feeding starter, grower and finisher diets for broilers birds grown to 3.3 kg. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 6: 290-297.
- Skinner, J.T., Cabel, M.C., Waldroup, A.L. and Waldroup, P.W. (1993). Effect of abrupt and multiple changes in dietary nutrient density on performance of broilers. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 2: 33-39.
- Snedecor, G.W. and W.G. Cochran (1989). Statistical methods. 8th Edition, Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa - 50010.
- Swennen, Q., Geraert, P.A., Mercier, Y., Everaert, N. and Stinckens, A. (2011). Effects of dietary protein content and 2-Hydroxy- 4-Methylthiobutanoic acid or DL-methionine supplemen- -tation on performance and oxidative status of broiler chickens. British Journal of Nutrition. 106(12): 1845-1854.
- Waller, A. (2007). Economic Approach to Broiler Production. Tech notes. Aviagen Ltd.
- Warren, W.A. and Emmert, J.L. (2000). Efficacy of phase-feeding in supporting growth performance of broiler chick during the starter and finisher phases. Poultry Science. 79: 764- 770.
Submitted Date : 24-09-2019
Accepted Date : 18-01-2020