- Asrani, R., Gupta, V., Sharma, S., Singh, S. and Katoch, R. (1997). Hydropericardium-hepatopathy syndrome in Asian poultry. Vet Rec. 141: 271-273.
- Asthana, M., Chandra, R. and Kumar, R. (2013). Hydropericardium syndrome: current state and future developments. Arch Virol. 158(5): 921-931.
- Bancroft, J.D. and Gamble, D. (2008). Theory and Practice of histological techniques, 6th Ed. Churchill Livingstone, U.K., pp. 83-134.
- Bhutia, L.D. and Singh, Y.D. (2016). Pathological Studies on Viral Diseases of Poultry in Mizoram, India. Ind. J Applied Res. 6(9): 606-610.
- Bhutia, L.D. and Singh, Y.D. (2017). Incidence of hydropericardium hepatitis syndrome in broiler chickens of Mizoram, India. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 41(1): 57-59.
- Das, T., Panda, S.K., Panda, H.K., Acharya, A.P. and Das, N. (2015). Pathology of inclusion body hepatitis and hydropericardium syndrome in broiler chicken in natural outbreaks in Odisha. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 39(1): 46-49.
- Dutta, B., Deka, P., Gogoi, S.M., Sarmah, M., Bora, M.K. and Pathak, D.C. (2017). Pathology of inclusion body hepatitis Hydropericardium syndrome (IBH-HPS) in broiler chicken. International J. of Chemical Studies. 5(3): 458-461.
- Gowda, R.N.S. and Satyanarayana, M.L. (1994). Hydropericardium syndrome in poultry. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 18: 159–161.
- Kataria, J.M., Dhama, K., Nagarajan, S., Chakraborty, S., Kaushal, A. and Deb, R. (2013). Fowl adenoviruses causing hydropericardium syndrome in poultry. Adv Anim Vet Sci. 1(4S): 5-13.
- Kumar, R., Chandra, R., Shukla, S.K., Agrawal, D.K. and Kumar, M. (1997). Hydropericardium syndrome (HPS) in India: A preliminary study on the causative agent and control of the disease by inactivated autogenous vaccine. Trop Anim Health Prod. 29: 158-164.
- Meenakshi-Bal, M.S., Kumar, H. and Sandhu, K.S. (2005). Pathology of Hydropericardium syndrome in an outbreak in broilers. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 29(1): 46-47.
- Palanivelu, M., Singh, S.D., Kumar, M.A., Barathidasan, R., Varghese, B.P., Prabhu, S.N. and Dhama, K. (2014). Investigation of hepatitis–hydropericardium syndrome caused by fowl adenovirus (FAdV) infection in broiler chicken flocks in northern parts of India. Res J. Vet Pract. 2(4): 58-62.
- Rajkhowa, T.K. (2002). An Outbreak of Hydropericardium Hepatitis Syndrome in Mizoram. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 26: 64-65.
- Rajkhowa, T.K., Deka, D., Singh, Y.D. and Mukherjee, S. (2012). Intestinal coccidiosis with intussusception in Giriraja chicken: a pathological study. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 36(1): 112-113.
- Rajkhowa, T.K., Vanlalruati, C. and Arya, R.S. (2018). Genetic characterization of infectious bursal disease viruses from field outbreaks of the north east region of India. Avian Dis. 62(2): 218-225.
- Raue, R. and Hess, M. (1998). Hexon based PCRs combined with restriction enzyme analysis for rapid detection and differentiation of fowl adenoviruses and egg drop syndrome virus. J. Virol Methods. 73: 211–217.
- Sambrook, J., Fritsch, E.F., Maniatis, T. (1989). Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. Cold Spring Harbor: Laboratory Press, New York.
- Sawale, G.K., Gupta, S.C., Srivastava, P.K., Sabale, S.S., Ingole, K.H., Pawale, N.H. and More, B.K. (2012). Inclusion body hepatitis hydropericardium syndrome in commercial broiler chickens. Indian J. Vet Pathol. 36(2): 255-257.
- Shamim, S., Rehmani, S.F., Siddiqi, A.A., Qureshi, M.A. and Khan, T.A. (2009). Characterization of avian adenovirus type-4 causing hydro-pericardium syndrome in broilers in Karachi, Pakistan. Iranian J. of Veterinary Res. 10(1): 38-42
- Sharma, S., Asrani, R.K., Singh, G., Gulathi, B.R., Patil, P.K. and Gupta, V.K. (2014). Outbreak of hydropericardium syndrome associated with ascites and liver rupture in caged broilers. Vet. Res. Int. 2: 33-45.
- Thakor, K.B., Dave, C.J., Prajapati, K.S., Fefar, D.T. and Jivani, B.M. (2012). Molecular characterization of Avian Adeno virus causing Inclusion Body Hepatitis–Hydropericardium syndrome in broiler chickens of Anand, Gujarat, India. Vet. World. 5(3): 178–182.
- Venkatesha, V., Gowda, R.N.S., Vijayasarathi, S.K. and Rao, S. (2005). Histopathology of hydropericardium syndrome (HPS) in poultry. Ind J Anim Sci. 75: 271-273.
- Virus Taxonomy: 2018 Release. (2018). International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses, https://talk.ictvonline.org/taxonomy. Accessed on 28 March 2019.
Submitted Date : 13-09-2019
Accepted Date : 9-05-2020