- Akaike, H. (1974). A new look at the statistical model identification. Trans. Autom. Control. 19: 716-723.
- Akbas, Y. (2002). Longitudinal data and their analysis in animal science, 26th Conference on Research and Development in Agricultural Engineering 15-16 January 2002, SzentIstvan University, Gödöllö, Macaristan.
- Bangar, Y.C., Verma, M.R., Dohare, A.K. and Mukherjee, R. (2016). Meta-analysis of Prevalence of Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows in India (1995-2014). J Animal Res. 6(6): 933-938.
- Bardhan, D. (2013). Estimates of economic losses due to clinical mastitis in organized dairy farms. Indian J Dairy Sci. 66 (2): 168-172.
- De, U.K. and Mukherjee, R. (2009). Prevalence of mastitis in cross bred cows. Indian Vet. J., 86(8): 858-859.
- Gröhn, Y. T., McDermott, J. J., Schukken, Y. H., Hertl, J. A. and Eicker, S. W. (1999). Analysis of correlated continuous repeated observations: modelling the effect of ketosis on milk yield in dairy cows. Prev Vet Med. 39(2): 137-153.
- Houben, E.H.P., Dijkhuizen, A.A., Van Arendonk, J.A.M. and Huirne, R.B.M. (1993). Short-term and long-term production losses and repeatability of clinical mastitis in dairy cattle. J Dairy Sci. 76(9): 2561–2578.
- Littell, R.C. Henry, P.R. and Ammerman, C.B. (1998). Statistical analysis of repeated measures data using SAS procedures. J. Anim. Sci. 76 (4): 1216-1231.
- Littell, R.C., Pendergast, J. and Natarajan, R. (2000). Modelling covariance structure in the analysis of repeated measures data. Stat Med. 19: 1793-1819
- McDermott, J.J., Schukken, Y.H. and Shoukri, M.M. (1994). Study design and analytic methods for data collected from clusters of animals. Prev Vet Med. 18:175-191.
- Rajala-Schultz, P.J., Grohn, Y.T., McCulloch, C.E. and Guard, C.L. (1999). Effects of clinical mastitis on milk yield in dairy cows. J Dairy Sci. 82(6): 1213-1220.
- Schwartz, G. (1978). Estimating the dimension of a model. Ann. Stat. 6: 461-464.
- Shukla, G. and Kumar, V. (2012). Different methods of analyzing multiple samples repeated measures data. Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies. 5(1): 83-93.
- Singh, R. (2009). Economic appraisal of mastitis control programme in bovines, in Proceedings of the Winter School on “Economic Appraisal of Livestock Disease Control Projects”, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, India. Pp. 36-38.
- Singh, D., Kumar, S., Singh, B. and Bardhan, D. (2014). Economic losses due to important diseases of bovines in central India. Vet World. 7(8): 579-585.
- Sinha, M.K. Thombare, N.N. and Mondal, B. (2014). Subclinical Mastitis in Dairy Animals: Incidence, Economics and Predisposing Factors, The Scientific World Journal, Article ID 523984: 1-4.
- Varshney, J.P. and Naresh, R. (2004). Evaluation of a homeopathic complex in the clinical management of udder diseases of riverine buffaloes. Homeopathy. 93(1): 17-20.
- Wilson, D.J., Gonzalez, R.N., Hertl, J., Schulte, H.F., Bennett, G.J., Schukken, Y.H. and Grohn, Y.T. (2004). Effect of clinical mastitis on the lactation curve: a mixed model estimation using daily milk weights. J Dairy Sci. 87(7): 2073-2084.
Submitted Date : 6-09-2019
Accepted Date : 21-03-2020