- Alkass, J.E. and Merkhan, K.Y. (2011). Milk production of Black and Meriz goats raised under farm productive system. Res Opin Anim J Vet Sci. 1: 708-713.
- Assan, N. (2015). Significance of parity, year-season and prolificacy in influencing goat milk production traits. Sci. Agric. 4(1): 1-6.
- Barillet, F. (2007). Genetic improvement for dairy production in sheep and goats. Small Rumin. Res. 70: 60-75.
- Crepaldi, P., Corti, M. and Cicogna, M. (2000). Factors affecting milk production and prolificacy of Alpine goat in lombardx (Italy). Small Ruminant Research. 32: 83-88.
- Gall, C. (1981). Goat production. Academia Press, London, New York, pp. 619.
- Harvey, W.R. (1990). User’s Guide for LSMLMW and MIXMDL PC-2 Version. Mixed model least-square and maximum likelihood computer program, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Hassan, M.R., Talukder, M.A.I. and Sultana, S. (2010). Evaluation of the production characteristics of the Jamunapari goat and its adaptability to farm conditions in Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Veterinary Journal. 27(1): 26-35.
- Hermiz, H.N., Singh, M., Al-Rawi, A.A. and Alkas, J.E. (2004). Genetic and non-genetic parameters for milk traits in Iraqi local goat and their crosses. Dirasat Agricultural Science. 31: 223-228.
- Ibnelbachyr, M., Boujenane, I., Chikhi, A. and Noutfia, Y. (2015). Effect of some non-genetic factors on milk yield and composition of Draa indigenous goats under an intensive system of three kidding in 2 years. Tropical Animal Health Production. DOI10. 1007/s11250-0150785-8.
- Kramer, C.Y. (1957). Extension of multiple range test to group corrected means. Biometrics. 13:13.
- Mackenzie, D. (1967). Goat Husbandry, Faber and Faber Ltd., London.
- Mia, M.M., Md. Mobarak, A., Khandoker, Y., Hussain, S.S., Md. Farique, O. and Notter, D.R. (2014). Estimation of genetic and phenotypic parameters for daily milk yield of Black Bengal does. Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Science. 38: 469-473.
- Pathodiya, O.P., Khada, B.S., Lavania, P. and Sharma, S.K. (2010). Productive performance of Sirohi goat under field condition in Southern Rajasthan. Journal of Progressive Agriculture. 1: 21-23.
- Prajapati, B.K., Singh, K.P., Rout, P.K., Roy, R. and Mandal, A. (2017). Genetic and phenotypic parameters of milk production traits in Jamunapari goats. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 70(5): 577-580.
- Rai, B., Khan, B.U. and Yadav, M.C. (2001). Genetic and phenotypic parameters of milk production traits in Marwari goat. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 71: 177-179.
- Selvaggi, M. and Dario, C. (2015). Genetic analysis of milk production traits in Jonica goats. Small Ruminant Research. 126: 9-12.
- Shinde, A.K., Bhatt, R.S., Swarnkar, C.P. and Suresh, A. (2008). Genetic improvement of Sirohi goats for meat and milk production. Annual report CSWRI, India.18-19.
- Singh, D. and Ramachandran, N. (2007). Lactation performance of Sirohi goats under intensive production system. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants, 13(2): 172-176.
- Singh, M.K., Rai, B. and Singh, N.P. (2009). Genetic analysis of milk production traits in Jamunapari goats. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 79(1): 83-86.
- Swami, P.D., Barhat, N.K., Joshi, R.K., Murdia, C.K. and Kumar, V. (2005). Production performance of Sirohi and its crosses with Beetal in semiarid condition of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants. 11(2): 112-115.
- Yadav, J.S., Rai, B., Yadav, M.C. and Khan, B.U. (2004). Genetic and phenotypic parameters of milk production in Kutchi goats. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 74(7): 768-770.
Submitted Date : 23-04-2019
Accepted Date : 31-07-2019