Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Ultrasonographic and pathological findings of grade III cervico vaginal prolapse in a pregnant buffalo
First Online 14-08-2019|
- Ahuja, A. K., Dhindsa, S. S., Kumar, A. and Singh, P. (2018). Surgical approach for vaginal hyperplasia and vaginal fold prolapse in bitch. J. Anim. Health Prod. 6(3): 86-89.
- Ahuja, A.K., Singla, V.K., Singhal, S. and Kumar, S. (2016). Management of post-partum bilateral uterine prolapse in a crossbred cattle: A case report Haryana Vet. 55 (2): 239-240.
- Akhtar, M.S., Lodhi L.A, Ahmad I., Qureshi Z.I. and Muhammad G. (2012). Serum ovarian steroid hormones and some minerals concentration in pregnant Nili-Ravi buffaloes with or without pre-partum vaginal prolapse. Pak. Vet. J., 32: 265-268.
- Beheshti, R., Valiei, K., Muhammad-Reza Valilu, M. R. and Ghalekandi, J.G.R. (2011). Genital prolaps fixation in buffalo. Int J Anim Vet Adv, 3:261-263.
- Davis, H. L. and Bennett, D. (1959). Studies on the estrogenic pollen of subterranean clover (Trifolicum subterranean L) in south Western Australia. Aust. J. Agric. Res. 13: 1030-1040.
- Luna, L.G. (1968). Histological staining methods of the armed forces institute of pathology. 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill Books, New York, NY.
- Murphy, A.M. and Dobson, H. (2002). Predisposition, subsequent fertility and mortality of cows with uterine prolapsed. Vet. Rec., 151: 733-735.
- Newman, K. D. and Anderson, D. E. (2005). Cesarean Section in Cows. Vet Clin North Am; Food Animal Practice. 21(1):91.
- Noakes D.E., Dhaliwal G.K., England G.C. (2001). Cystic endometrial hyperplasia/pyometra in dogs: a review of the causes and pathogenesis. Journal of Reproduction and Fertility 57, 395-406.
- Roberts, S.J. (2004). Injuries and diseases of the puerperal period. In: Veterinary Obstetrics and Genital Diseases (Theriogenology). 2nd ed., [Indian reprint]. CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, India, 300-335.
- Samad, H. A., Ali, C. S., Rehman, N. U., Ahmad, A. and Ahmad, N. (1987). Clinical incidence of reproductive disorders in buffaloes. Pakistan Vet. J. 7: 16-19.
- Whitter, W.D. (2007). Prolapse in cattle-an ugly fact of life. Livestock update, Virginia State University. pp. 7-11.
- Wolfe, D.F. and Carson, R. L. (1999). Surgery of the vestibule, vagina and cervix: cattle, sheepand goats. In: Large Animal Urogenital Surgery. Wolfe DF, Moll HD, (eds.). Baltimore (MD): Williams and Wilkins, pp. 397-411.
- Yotov ST., Atanasov, A., Antonov, A. and Karadaev, M. (2013). Post oestral vaginal prolapse in a non-pregnant heifer (a case report). Trakia Journal of Sciences. 1: 95-101.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.