- Akira, S., Takeda, K., Kaisho, T. (2001). Toll-like receptors: critical proteins linking innate and acquired immunity. Nature Immunology. 2: 675–680.
- Bai, J., Jia-peng, L., Fang, Y., Min, H., Wen-rong, L. and Min-Jun, L. (2011). Association of Toll like Receptor 2 polymorphism with somatic cell score in bovine. Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica. 42 (3): 350-362.
- Iwasaki, A. and Medzhitov, R. (2004). Toll-like receptor control of the adaptive immune responses. Nature Immunology. 5:987 – 995.
- Kimura, M. and Crow, J.F. (1964). The number of alleles that can be maintained in a finite population. Genetics. 49: 725- 738.
- Lewontin, R.C. (1972). The apportionment of human diversity. Evolutionary Biology. 6: 381-398.
- Mariotti, M., Williams, J., Dunner, S., Valentini, A. and Pariset, L. (2009). Polymorphism within the Toll-Like Receptor (TLR)-2, -4, and -6 Genes in Cattle. Diversity. 1: 7-18.
- McGuire, K., Jones, M., Werling, D., Williams, J.L., Glass, E.J. and Jann, O. (2006). Radiation hybrid mapping of all 10 characterized bovine Toll-like receptors. Animal Genetics. 37 (1): 47–50.
- Miller, S.A., Dykes, D.D. and Polesky, H.F. (1988). A simple salting out procedure for extracting DNA from human nucleated cells. Nucleic Acid Research. 16: 1215
- Shizuo, A., Kiyoshi, T. and Tsuneyasu, K.( 2001).Toll-like receptors: critical proteins linking innate and acquired immunity. Nature Immunology. 2: 675-680
- Yeh, F., Yang, R. and Boyle, T. (2006). POPGENE version 1.31. Microsoft Windows-based freeware for population genetic analysis. University of Alberta and Centre for International Forestry Research, Canada. Available at (http: // www.ualberta.ca /~fyeh / fyeh).
- Zhang, C.X., Wang, H.M., Li, J.B., Wang, C.F., Lai, S.J., Li,Q.L. and Zhong, J.F. (2009). Polymorphism of TLR-2 gene and the relationship between the gene and mastitis resistance in Chinese Holstein. Chinese Journal of Veterinary Science. 29 (8): 1065-1068.
Submitted Date : 7-02-2019
Accepted Date : 30-04-2019