Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Comparative Study of Ultrasonographic Features of Abomasum in Cattle and Buffaloes Suffering from Various Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders
First Online 09-11-2019|
- Athar, H., Mohindroo, J., Singh, K., Singh, T., Singh, O. (2011). Diagnosis and surgical management of abomasal impaction in bovines. Indian Veterinary Journal, 88: 36-38.
- Behl, S.M., Singh, J., Krishnamurthy, D. (1997). Functional stomach disorders (Vagus indigestion) in buffaloes. A clinical investigation. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery, 18: 73-79.
- Braun, U., Lejeune, B., Rauch, S., Gorber, U., Schweizer, G. (2008). Ultrasonographic findings in 22 cattle with traumatic pericarditis. Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd, 150: 281-86.
- Braun, U., Rauch, S., Hassig, M. (2009). Ultrasonographic evaluation of reticular motility in 144 cattle with vagal indigestion. Veterinary Record, 164: 11-13.
- Braun, U., Wild, K., Guscetti, F. (1997a). Ultrasonographic examination of the abomasum of 50 cows. Veterinary Record, 140: 93-98.
- Braun, U. (2003). Ultrasonography in gastrointestinal disease in cattle. Veterinary Journal, 166: 112-24.
- Mohindroo, J., Kumar, M., Kumar, A., Singh, S.S. (2007). Ultrasonographic diagnosis of reticular diaphragmatic hernias in buffaloes. Veterinary Record, 161: 757-58.
- Saini, N.S., Kumar, A., Mahajan,S.K., Sood, A.C. (2007). The use of ultrasonography and surgery in the successful recovery from diaphragmatic hernia in a cow. Canadian Veterinary Journal, 48: 757-59.
- Streeter, R.N., Step, D.L. (2007). Diagnostic Ultrasonography in ruminants. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food and Animal Practice, 23: 541-74.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.