- Alemu, B., Animut, G. and Tolera, A. (2014). Effect of Millettia ferruginea (Birbra) foliage supplementation on feed intake, digestibility, body weight change and carcass characteristics of Washera Sheep Fed Natural Pasture Grass hay basal diet. http://www springerplus.com/content/3/1/50.
- Ambreen, M., Bhat, A., Khan, H. M., Banday, M. T., Rashid, A., Gazalli, H. and Ashraf, H. (2014). Effect of flushing on the growth, body condition score and reproductive efficiency of corriedale ewes during breeding season and gestation period. Iranian J. Applied Anim. Sci. 4(2): 297:394.
- Antony, S. and Thomas, G. C. (2014). Nutritive quality of hybrid napier cultivars grown under rainfed ecosystem. J. Tropical Agri. 52 (1): 90-93.
- A.O.A.C. (1995). Official Methods of Analysis 12th Edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- Challamuthu, V., Saravanane, P. and Paradis, G. (2011). Evaluation of bajra-napier hybrid grass cultivars under coastal ecosystem of Karaikal, Puducherry, Union Territory. Madras Agri. J. 98(7-9): 253-254.
- Chellapandian, M. (2016). Effect of concentrate supplementation on the growth performance and economics of Kilakarsal sheep. Global J. For Res. Analysis. 5: 37-38.
- Devasena, B. and Prasad, J. R. (2014). Performance of goats fed crop residue based complete rations. Haryana Vet. 53 (1): 68-71.
- Kabir, F., Shahjalal, M., Miah, G., Uddin, M. J. and Rahman, M. Z. (2002). Effect of concentrate supplementation to grazing on growth and reproduction performance in female goats and sheep. Online J. Bio. Sci. 2(5): 333-335.
- Kumar, V. G., Babu, C., Velayudham, K. and Raveendran, T. S. (2009). A high yielding cumbu Napier Hybrid Grass CO (CN) - 4. Madras Agric. J. 96(7-12): 291-292.
- Kumar, P. P., Venkateswarlu, M., Raghunandan, T., Babu, A. S. and R. P. Kumar. (2015). Utilisation of CO-4 variety of hybrid Napier (Napier × Pearl millet) fodder supplemented with energy and protein in sheep. Indian J. Anim. Nutri. 32(4): 439-444.
- Okoruwa, M. I., Adewumi, M. K. and Njidda, A. A. (2013). Nutrient utilization and growth performance of West African dwarf goats fed with elephant grass or different proportions of plantain and mango peels. World J. Agri. Sci. 1(6): 194-202.
- Trivedi, B. K. (2002). Grasses and legumes for tropical pastures. Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Jhansi, India.
Submitted Date : 15-01-2019
Accepted Date : 14-06-2019