- A.O.A.C. (2012). Association of Analytical Chemists, Official Method of Analysis, 19th Ed. Collegiate Press, Washington, DC.
- BIS (2007). Bureau of Indian Standards, Poultry Feeds Specification (Fifth Revision) IS:1374- 2007, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-11 110002.
- Ahmed, H.A. and Abou-Elkhair, R.M. (2016). Potential application of guar meal in broiler diet. Asian J. of Anim. and Vet Advances., 11:280-287.
- Almirall M.M., Franesh A.N., Perez-Vendrall J, Brufau E and Estave-Garcia (1995). The difference in intestinal viscosity produced by barley and glucanase alter digesta enzyme activities and ideal nutrient digestibilities more in broiler chicken than in cocks. J. Nutr., 125: 947-955.
- Brahma, T.C. and Siddiqui, S.M. (1978). A preliminary study on the utilization of toasted guar meal in broiler rations. Indian. Poult. Gazette., 62: 133-138.
- Brahma, T.C., Siddiqui S.M. and Reddy C.V. (1982). A study on the utilization of toasted guar meal with or without supplemental amino acid in broiler rations. Indian Vet. J., 59: 960-967.
- Conner, S.R., Lee J.T., Carey J. and Bailey C. A. (2001). Nutrient characterization of guar meal fractions. Poult. Sci.,80 : 50.
- Dinani, O.P., Tyagi P.K., Shrivastav A.K. and Tyagi P.K. (2010). Effect of feeding fermented guar meal vis-à-vis toasted guar meal with or without enzyme supplementation on performance of broiler quail. Indian J. Poult. Sci., 45 : 150-156.
- Gheisari, A.A., Shavakhi Zavareh M., Toghyani M., Bahadoran R. and Toghyani M. (2011). Application of incremental program, an effective way to optimize dietary inclusion rate of guar meal in broiler chicks. Livestock Sci., 14 :117-123.
- Hassan, S.M. (2013). Effects of guar meal, guar gum and saponin rich guar meal extract on productive performance of starter broiler chicks. Afr. J. of Agril. Res., 8 : 2464-2469.
- Imran M., Pasha, Saima T.N., Akram M., Mehmood K. and Sabir A.J (2014). Effect of â- mannanase on broilers performance at different dietary energy level. Global Veterinaria, 12 : 622-626.
- Kamran Muhammad., Pasha T.N., Mahmud A. and Ali Z. (2002). Effect of commercial enzyme (Natugrain) supplementation on the nutritive value and inclusion rate of guar meal in broiler rations. Int. J. Poult Sci.,1 :167-173.
- Mishra, A., Sarkar, S.K. Ray, S. and Haldar, S. (2013). Effects of partial replacement of soybean meal with roasted guar korma and supplementation of mannanase on performance and carcass traits of commercial broiler chicken. Vet. World., 6 : 693-697.
- Mohayayee, M. and Karimi, K .(2012). The effect of guar meal (germ fraction) and â-mannanase enzyme on growth performance and plasma lipids in broiler chickens. Afr. J. of Biotech., 11 :8767-8773.
- Nagpal, M. L., Agrawal O. P, and Bhatia I. S. (1971). Chemical and biological examination of guar-meal (Cyampsis tetragonoloba L.) Indian J. Anim. Sci., 4:283–293.
- Nagra, S.S., Shingari B.K. and Ichponani J.S. (1985). Feeding of guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) meal to poultry I. Growth of commercial broiler chicks. Indian J. Poult. Sci., 20 : 188-193.
- Nasrala M.M., Waly A.H., Habib H.H., Abdel Magied H.A., Assaf I.M.M. and Ouda M.M. (2015). Effect of dietary inclusion of guar korma meal levels with or without enzyme supplementation of performance of local strain chicks (Anshas). Egyptian J. Nutr. And feed, 18 : 323-331
- Rainbird A.L., Low A.G. and Zebrowska T. (1984). Effect of guar gum on glucose and water absorption from isolated loops of jejunum in conscious growing pigs. Br. J. Nutr. 52: 489-498.
- Rama Rao S.V., Prakash B., L.N. Raju M.V., Panda A.K. and Murthy O.K. (2014). Effect of supplementing non-starch polysaccharide hydrolyzing enzymes in guar meal based diets on performance, carcass variables and bone mineralization in Vanaraja chicken. Anim. Feed Sci.Tech. 188: 85-91.
- Ramteke, D.A., Kadam, M.M., Gole, M.A. and Koli D.S. (2014). Replacing soybean meal with roasted guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) korma in broiler chicken diet. Indian J. of Poult. Sci. 49 : 115-117.
- Salma,H. Abu Hafsa., Basyony, M.M. and Hassan. A.A. (2015). Effect of partial replacement of soybean meal with different levels of guar korma meal on growth performance, carcass traits and blood metabolites of broiler chickens. Asian J. of Poult. Sci., 9 :112-122.
- Tyagi Pramod. K., Mandal, A.B. and Tyagi P. K. (2011). Utilization of roasted guar (Cyamposis tetragonoloba) korma in the diet of broiler chickens. Indian J. Poult. Sci. 46 :326-329.
- Tyagi, P. K., Munj C. P., Mandal A. B., Dinani O. P. and. Shrivastav A. K (2015). Effect of feeding fungal fermented and toasted guar meal with or without enzyme supplementation on production performance in layer quails, Indian J. of Poult. Sci. 49 :11-16.
- Verma, S.V.S. and McNab J.M. (1982). Guar meal in diets for broiler chickens. Br. Poult. Sci. 23: 95-105.
- Vidya, Sagar., Dinanath, Prasad., Thakur, R.S. and Pardhan, K. (1978). Nutritive evaluation of processed guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) meal for broilers. Indian J. of Poult. Sci., 13: 155-160.
- Vohra, P and Kratzer F. H. (1964). The use of guar meal in chicken rations. Poult. Sci. 43: 502- 503.
- Zangiabadi, H.R. and Torki M. (2010). The effect of a mannanase-based enzyme on growth performance and humoral immune response of broiler chickens fed diets containing graded levels of whole dates. Trop. Anim. Health Prod. 42: 1209-1217.
Submitted Date : 5-07-2018
Accepted Date : 13-11-2018