- Alexandersen, S., Quan, M., Murphy, C., Knight J. and Zhang, Z (2003). Studies of quantitative parameters of virus excretion and transmission in pigs and cattle experimentally infected with foot-and-mouth disease virus. J. Comp. Pathol.129: 268-282
- Bachrach, H. L. (1968). Foot-and-mouth disease. Annu. Rev. Microbiol. 22:201-244.
- Barker, I. K., VanDreumel, A. A. and Palmer, N. (1993). The alimentary system. Pathology of Domestic Animals pp 141–44. (Ed.) Jubb KVF, Kennedy PC, and Palmer N, 4th edn, vol. 2. Academic Press, San Diego,
- Belsham, G. J. (2005). Translation and replication of FMDV RNA. Current Topics in Microbiol. Immunol. 288: 43–70.
- Das, L. (2013). Persistence of foot and mouth disease virus type O in cattle in Assam. M.V.Sc thesis. College of Veterinary Science, AAU, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
- Doel, T. R., Williams, L. and Barnett, P. V. (1994). Emergency vaccination against foot-and-mouth disease: rate of development of immunity and its implications for the carrier state. Vaccine. 12:592–600.
- Giridharan, P., Hemadri, D., Tosh, C., Sanyal, A. and Bandyopadhyay, S. K.; (2005). Development and evaluation of a multiplex PCR for differentiation of foot-and-mouthdisease virus strains native to India. J. Virol. Meth. 126:1–11.
- Grubman, M. J. and Baxt B. (2004). Foot-and-mouth disease. Clin. Microbiol. Rev. 2: 465–493.
- Mackay, D.K., Forsyth, M.A., Davies, P.R. and Salt, J.S. (1998). Antibody to the nonstructural proteins of foot-and-mouth disease virus in vaccinated animals exposed to infection. Vet. Q.20(Suppl. 2):9–11
- R-CORE TEAM (2016): A Language and environment for statistical computing (Version 3.3.2)Vienna, Austria.
- Rufael, T. A., Catley, A., Bogale, M., Sahle and Shiferaw, Y. (2008). Foot and mouth disease in the Borana pastoral system, southern Ethiopia and implications for livelihoods and international trade. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 40: 29– 38.
- Salt, J. S. (1993). The carrier state in foot and mouth disease-animmunological review. British Vet. J. 149: 207–23
- Salt, J. S. (2004). Persistence of foot-and-mouth disease virus In: Foot and Mouth Disease Current Perspectives Wymondham, [Sobrino F, Domingo E, editors]: Horizon Bioscience. UK. pp. 103–143.
- Suttmoller, P. and Gaggero, S. (1965). A. Foot-and mouth diseases carriers. Vet Rec. 77: 968–969.
- Wilkins, C and Gale, M. Jr. ( 2010). Recognition of viruses by cytoplasmic sensors. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 22:41–47
- Zinnah, M.A, Islam M.T., Rahman, M.M., Hossain, M.T, Bari, M.R. Haque, M.H., Khan, M.S.R. and Islam, M.A. (2010): Standardization of multiplex reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction and typing of foot and mouth disease virus prevalent in Bangladesh. Bangl. J. Vet. Med 8(2):149-155
Submitted Date : 19-06-2018
Accepted Date : 20-08-2018