- Agricultural Statistics (2015-16). Directorate of Economics & Statistics. Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers welfare. Government of India, New Delhi.
- AOAC (2000). Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Official Methods of Analysis. 17 eds.
- Babcock, B.A., Hays, D.J. and Lawrence J.D. (2008). Using Distillers Grains in the U.S. and International Livestock and Poultry industry. Midwest agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center. First edition, (Ames, Iowa, USA).
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple range and F tests. Biometrics. 11: 1-42.
- Gadad S.K., Gogoi P.K. and Konwar M.J.(2018). Growth parameters of autumn rice under various irrigation schedules and nutrient management. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 52 (2) : 207-210.
- Gopalkrishnan, M.V. and Jamuna, P. (2000). Optimum time requirement for enzymatic hydrolysis of food proteins. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 37: 319-322.
- Gupta S. (2016). Feeding value of rice based dry distiller grains with soluble in White Leghorn layers. Ph.D. thesis submitted to IVRIDU, Izatnagar, U.P. (India).
- Gupta, S.L., Tyagi, Pramod K., Tyagi, Praveen K., Mandal, A.B., Mir, N.A. and Sharma, M. (2015). Intestinal histomophometry of laying hens fed diets containing rice based dry distiller’s grains with solubles. Indian Journal of Poultry Science, 50(3):294-299.
- Hill, F.W. and Anderson, D.L. (1958). Comparison of metabolizable energy and productive energy determination with the chicks. Journal of Nutrition. 64: 587–603.
- ICAR (2013).Nutrient requirements of Animals-Poultry (ICAR-NIANP).pp 13-16.
- ICAR-Central Avian Research Institute (2014-15). Annual Report. pp-6.
- Loar, R.E. II, J. S. Moritz, J.R. Donaldson, and A. Corzo. (2010). Effects of feeding distillers dried grains with soluble to broilers from 0 to 28 days post hatch on broiler performance, feed manufacturing efficiency, and selected intestinal characteristics. Poultry Science, 89:2242-2250.
- Mandal, A.B. (2014). Alternate poultry feed resources for sustainable poultry meat and egg production, XXXI Annual conference of Indian poultry science association and national symposium on “Poultry production for global trade” Namakkal, pp. 37-45.
- Patil B.B., Dhage S.A. and Pachpute S.T.(2015). In Vitro Evaluation of Different Distiller’s Grains with Solubles. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition, 32 (2): 181-186.
- Rao Rama S V, Raju M V L N, Prakash B, Reddy E P K, Anusha R.(2016). Effect of dietary supplementation of distillery dried grain soluble from rice on performance of commercial broilers and White Leghorn layers. The Proceedings of XXV World’s Poultry Congress.pp-52
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 7th edn. Oxford and IBH, New Delhi.
- Talpatra, S.K., Roy, S.C. and Sen, K.C. (1940). Estimation of phosphorus, chlorine, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium in feed stuffs. Indian Journal of Veterinary Science, 10: 243-258.
- Van Soest, P.J. and Wine R.H. (1967).Use of detergents in the analysis of fibrous feeds. IV. Determination of plant cell wall constituents. Journal of Association of official Analytical Chemists., 50: 50-56.
Submitted Date : 27-03-2018
Accepted Date : 12-05-2018