- Jadhav, P.V., Tarte S.B., Das, D.N., Bhuvana, M. and Shome, B.R. (2016). Somatic Cell Count as a monitoring system for hygienic milk production in India. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Science 35 (4): 270-77.
- Jerome, C. (1962). Joint dependence of risk of coronary heart disease on serum cholesterol and systolic blood pressure: a discriminant function analysis. Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Washington, D.C. Federation Proceedings. Supplement no. 11, pp 58-61
- Martin, S.W., Aziz, S.A., Sandals, W.C.D. and Curtis, R.A. (1982). The association between clinical disease, production and culling of Holstein-Friesian cows. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 62: 633-640.
- Sharif, A. and Muhammad, G. (2008). Somatic cell count as an indicator of udder health status under modern dairy production: a review. Pakistan Veterinary Journal. 28 (4): 194-200.
- Singh, M. and Ludri, R.S. (2000). Somatic cell counts in Murrah buffaloes (Bubalis bubalis) during different stages of lactation, parity and season. Asian-Australian Journal of Animal Science. 14: 189-192.
- Thirunavukkarasu, M. (2003). A model to discriminate mastitic and non-mastitic milch animals. Indian Veterinary Journal. 80: 890-894
Submitted Date : 6-01-2018
Accepted Date : 9-03-2018