Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Studies on productive performance of Red Kandhari cattle in their breeding tract of Maharashtra
First Online 22-02-2019|
- Atharkar, A.A.(1990). Comparative Performance of Production and Reproduction Traits in Red Kandhari and Jersey x Red Kandhari Crossbred Cows. M.V. Sc. Thesis Submitted to MAU, Parbhani (MS).
- Auradkar, S.K. and Sakhare, P.G. (1984). Agresco Report Submitted to MAU, Parbhani (MS).
- Bhutkar, S.S. (2014). Studies on Economic Characteristics of Deoni and Holstein Friesian x Deoni (Holdeo). Ph.D (Agri.) Thesis Submitted to VNMKV, Parbhani (MS).
- Chauhan, D.S., Thombre, B.M., Mitkari, K.R., Yadav, K.N. and Bainwad, D.V. (2008). Origin and Historical Background of Red Kandhari Cattle of Maharashtra. National Symposium - SOCDAB, Veterinary College, Bangalore: 266.
- Dhumal,M.V.,Sakhare,P.S and Deshpande,K.S.(1989). Factors affecting lactation milk yield and lactation length in Red Kandhari and Crossbred Cows. Indian J.Dairy.Sci.42 (1):102-104.
- Harvey, W.R. (1990). Least Squares Analysis of Data with Unequal Subclass Numbers, Agricultural Research Service, United State, Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.
- Kramar, C.Y. (1957). Extension of Multiple Range Tests to Group Corrected Adjusted Means. 13: 13-18.
- Pundir R.K. and Singh P.K., (2008). Status, characteristics and performance of red kandhari cattle breed in its native tract. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 78 (1): 56-61.
- Salunkhe, M. S. (2007). Study on Productive and Reproductive Performance of Deoni Cattle. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis Submitted to MAU, Parbhani (MS).
- Shelke, B.S., Sakhare, P.G and Deshpande, K.S. (1992). Breeding efficiency and milk producing ability of Red Kandhari and Jersey x Red Kandhari halfbred cows. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 62 (1) : 79-80.
- Siddiqui, M. F., Auradakar, S. K. and Dhumal, M. V. (2000). Characteristics and development of Red Kandhati cattle breed. Project Report Submitted to MAU, Parbhani (MS).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.