Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Sonographic findings of congenital bovine teat and udder affections
First Online 16-05-2018|
- Al-Sadi HI, Issa MJ and Al-Badrany MS (1994). Ectopic mammary tissue in a black goat. Small Ruminant Research 14(2): 181-183.
- Baskal DK, Chakrabarti A, Shom RN and Banerjee AK (1979). Indian Veterinary Journal 56(12): 1061.
- Connor JJ (1980). Text Book of Dollars Veterinary Surgery, 4th ed, pp. 1036 CBS, Publishers. New Delhi, India.
- Dandale M, Bhole G, Rodge S, Darshan Singh and Lande V (2013). Athelia in a jersey cross breed cow: a case report. Veterinary Practitioner: 14(2).
- Franz S, Floek M and Hofmann PM 2009. Ultrasonography of the bovine udder and teat. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice 25(3): 669-685.
- Fubini SL and Ducharme NG 2004. Farm Animal Surgery, WB Saunders Co. St. Louis, Missouri, USA. pp 414,
- Hoque M, Tiwary R, Maiti SK, Singh GR, Gupta OP and Kumar N (2004). Ultrasonography of the bovine udder and teat. Abstract XI Annual Congress of Indian Association of Advancement of Veterinary Research (IAAVR) during 27-28 February, 2004 at IVRI, Izatnagar.
- Kulkarni S and Kulkarni S. (1998). Congenital udder and teat abnormality in a buffalo- a case report. Buffalo Bulletin. 17(4).
- Leipold HW, Huston K and Dennis SM (1983). Bovine congenital defects. Advances in Veterinary Services and Comparitive Medicine 27: 197-271.
- Nouh, SR, Korittum, AS, Elkammar, MH and Barakat, WM (2014). Retrospective study of teat surgical affections in dairy farms of armed forces and their treatment. Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences 40(1): 65-76.
- Sagar, PV (2009). Congenital absence of teats (athelia) in a buffalo. Buffalo Bulletin 28(3): 131-133.
- Schukken YH, Lesile KE, Weeersink AJ and Martin SW (1992). Ontario bulk milk somatic cell count reduction program. Journal of Dairy Science 75: 3352-3358.
- Velavan A, Selvaraj P and Rajasundaram RC (2014). Surgical repair of recurrent teat fistula using sutures and tissue adhesive in a cow- a case report. International Journal of Food, Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences ISSN: 2277-209X (Online). http:// www.cibtech.org/jfav.htm. 2014 Vol. 4 (1) January-April, pp.152-154/Velavan et al.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.