- Brar, P. S. and Nanda A. S. (2004). Impact of conventional management practices on reproductive performance of Murrah Buffaloes. J. Anim. Reprod. 25(2):94-96.
- Diskin, M. G., and Sreenan J. M. (2000). Expression and detection of oestrus in cattle. Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 40:481–491.
- Ghuman, S. and Singh J. (2009). A benchmark study on reproductive management assessment of dairy animals under rural small holder conditions. The Inter. J. Vet. Med. 8(1):1-6.
- Grizelj, J.; Katana, B.; Dobranic, T.; Nikica, P.; Marija, L.; Vince, S.; Stanin, D.; Duricic, D.; Gordana, G.G. and Samardzica, M. (2010). The efficacy of milk ejection induced by luteal oxytocin as a method of early pregnancy diagnostics in cows. Acta Veterinaria (Beograd). 10 (5-6): 551-561.
- Ingawale, M. V. and Dhoble R. L. (2004). Buffalo reproduction in India: An overview. Buffalo Bull. 23(1): 4-9.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th edn. lowa State University Press, Ames, lowa, USA.
- Suthar, V. S. and Dhami A. J. (2010). Estrus detection methods in buffalo. Vet. World. 3(2):94-96.
- Thomas, C. S. (2004). Milking management of dairy buffaloes. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae Sueciae. Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. Uppsala, Sweden, pp. 7-9.
- Tsai, Du-Ming and Huang, Ching-Ying. (2014). A motion and image analysis method for automatic detection of estrus and mating behavior in cattle. Comp. Electr. Agri. 104: 25–31.
- Vukovic, D.; Bozic, A.; Relic, R.; Stancic, B.; Gvozdic, D. and Kucevic, D. (2016). Progesterone concentration in milk and blood serum and reproductive efficiency of cows after Ovsynch treatment. Turk J Vet Anim Sci. 40:75-80.
Submitted Date : 23-10-2017
Accepted Date : 11-10-2019