Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Ultrasonographic examination of kidneys and urinary bladder of normal adult Spiti horses and Himalayan Hill mules of India
First Online 04-04-2018|
- Barton MH (2011). Understanding abdominal ultrasonography in horses: which way is up. Compend. Contin. Educ. Pract. Vet., 33:.E1-E7.
- Diaz OS, Smith G, Reef VB. (1995). Ultrasonographic appearance of the lower urinary tract in fifteen normal horses. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound 48 : 560-564
- Epstein K, Short D, Parente E, Reef V, Southwood L (2008). Gastrointestinal ultrasonography in normal adult ponies. Vet. Radiol and Ultrasound 49: 282-286.
- Freeman S (2002). Ultrasonography of the equine abdomen techniques and normal findings. J. British. Vet. Assoc., 24(4): 204-211.
- Hoffman KL, Wood AKW, McCarthy PH (1995). Sonographic-anatomic correlation and imaging protocol for the kidneys of horses. American J. Vet. Res., 56: 1403-1412.
- Kiper ML, Traub-Dargatz JL, Wrigley RH (1990). Renal ultrasonography in horses. Compendium on Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian 12: 993-1000.
- Reef VB (1991). The use of diagnostic ultrasound in the horse. Ultrasound Quarterly 9: 1-34
- Reef VB (1998). Adult abdominal ultrasonography: Equine Diagnostic Ultrasound. Philadelphia, USA, WB Saunders Co. PP: 273-357
- Schmidt AR (1989). Transrectal ultrasonography of the caudal portion of the abdominal and pelvic cavities in horses. Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association 194: 365-371
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.