- Aidasani, R., Chauhan, A.S., Tiwari, S. and Shukla, S.P. (1992). Some metabolic constituents of caprine foetal fluids and foetal serum. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 62: 335-336.
- Alexander, D.P.D., Nixon, A., Widdas, W.F. and Wohlzogen, F.X. (1958). Gestational variations in the composition of the foetal fluids and foetal urine in the sheep. Journal of Physiology, 140: 1-13.
- Anderer, M. and Schindler, A.E. (1975). Creatinine, urea and uric acid in amniotic fluid, maternal and umbilical cord blood at delivery. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 220: 65-72.
- Anitha, A and Thangavel, A. (2011). Biochemical profile of ovine amniotic and allantoic fluids. Tamilnadu Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 7: 262-267.
- Bradley, R.M. and Misrette, C.M. (1973). Swallowing in foetal sheep. Science, 179: 1016-1017.
- Chez, R.A., Smith, R.G. and Hutchinson, D.L. (1964). American Journal of Obstetric and Gynaecology, 90: 128. Cited by Benzie RJ, Dora TA , Harkins JL, V.M.J.
- Gall, C.F., Stier, C.H. and Fraham, K. (1994). Age estimation of goat fetus. Small Ruminant Research, 14: 91 – 94.
- Khadjeh, Gh, H., Ranjbar, R., Salehi, M. and Banan., Khojasteh, S.M. (2007). Biochemical evaluation of amniotic fluid during different stages of gestation in the goat. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research, 8: 266 - 269.
- Khatun, A., Wani, G.M., Bhat, J.I.A., Choudhary, A.R. and Khan, M.Z. (2011). Biochemical Indices in Sheep during different stages of pregnancy. Asian Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances, 6: 175 – 181.
- Lovell, K.L., Sprecher, D.J., Ames, N.K. and Jones, M.Z. (1995). Development and efficacy of ultrasound – guided fetal fluid aspiration techniques for prenatal diagnosis of caprine B – mannosidosis. Theriogenology, 44: 517 – 527.
- McDougall, E.I. (1949). The composition of fetal fluids of sheep at different stages of gestation. Journal of Biochemistry, 45: 397 – 400.
- Mellor, D.J. and Slater, J.S. (1972). Daily changes in fetal urine and relationship with amniotic and allantoic fluid and maternal plasma during the last two months of pregnancy in conscious unstressed ewes with chronically implanted catheters. Journal of Physiology, 227: 503 – 525.
- Mellor, D.J. and Slater, J.S. (1973). Variations in the distribution of glucose and fructose within chronically catheterized sheep conceptuses during the last two months of pregnancy. Research in Veterinary Sciences, 15: 317-321.
- Prestes, N.C., Chalhoub, M.C.L., Lopes, M.D. and Takahira, R.K. (2001). Aminocentesis and biochemical evaluation of amniotic fluid in ewes at 70,100 and 145 days of pregnancy. Small Ruminant Research, 39: 277-281.
- Reddy, A.P., Reddy, V.S.C., Rao, A.S., Sharma, G.P., Reddy, G.V.N., Reddy, T.J. and Reddy, V.S. (1995). Biochemical studies in the ewe (OVIS ARIES) amniotic fluid during different phases of gestation. International Journal of Animal Sciences, 10: 321-323.
- Tangalakis, K., Mortiz, K., Shandley, L. and Wintour, E.M. (1995). Effect of maternal glucocorticoid treatment on ovine fetal fluid at 0.6 gestation. Journal of Reproduction and Fertility Development, 7: 1595-1598.
- Wintour, E.M., Laurence, B.M. and Lingwood, B.E. (1986). Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the amniotic and allantoic compartments in the sheep and cow. Australian Veterinary Journal, 63: 216-221.
Submitted Date : 8-08-2017
Accepted Date : 29-09-2017