- AOAC. (2000). Official Methods of Analysis. 17th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Gaithersburg, MD.
- Ajayi,H.L. (2015).Effect of protease supplementation on performance and carcass weights of broiler chickens fed low protein diets,Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment. 11(1):29-32
- Cowieson, A.J and Roos, F.F.,( 2014). Bioefficacy of a mono-component protease in the diets of pigs and poultry: a meta-analysis of effect on ileal amino acid digestibility. Journal of Applied Animal Nutrition 2: e13-e20.
- Duncan D B (1955) Multiple ‘F’ test.Biometrics 11: 142.
- Faria Filho D E (2003) Efeito de dietas com baixoteorprotéico, formuladasusando o conceito de proteína ideal, para frangos de cortecriadosemtemperaturasfria, termoneutra e quente. [Dissertação].Jaboticabal (SP): UniversidadeEstadualPaulista.
- Freitas, D.M., Vieira, S.L., Angel, C.R., Favero, A., Maiorka, A., (2011). Performance and nutrient utilization of broilers fed diets supplemented with a novel mono-component protease. Journal of Applied Poultry Research20:322-334.
- Ghazi S, Rooke J A, Galbraith H and Bedford M R (2002) The potential for the improvement in the nutritive value of soybean meal by different proteases in broiler chicks and broiler cockerels. British Poultry Science43:70–77.
- Jiang Q, Waldroup P W and Fritts C A (2005) Improving the utilization of diets low in crude protein for broiler chickens. 1. Evaluation of special amino acid supplementation to diets low in crude protein. International Journal of Poultry Science4:115122.
- Kamran M, AslamMirza, Ahsan-ul-Haq and Mahmood S (2004)Effect of decreasing dietary protein levels with optimal amino acids profile on the performance of broilers. Pakistan Veterinary Journal24(4): 75 – 78.
- Maiorka A, Favero A, Meurer R F P, Moraes M T T and Sorbara J O B (2009) Broiler chicken performance and ileal digestibility is improved by a protease used in corn/soybean meal/meat bone meal diet. International Poultry Science Forum , Atlanta GA. Abstr. p. 33.
- McGill E R (2009) Effects Of Low Crude Protein Diets With Amino Acid Supplementation On Broiler Performance In The Starter Period. Chapter 4 in: Master of science Dissertation, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
- National Research Council 1994 Nutrient Requirements of Poultry. 9th Rev. Ed.National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.
- Nitsan Z, Duntington E A and Siegel P B (1991) Organ growth and digestive enzyme levels to fifteen days of age in lines of chicken differing in body weight. Poultry Science70:2040-2048
- Noy Y and Sklan D (1995) Digestion and absorption in the young chick, Poultry Science74: 366-373.
- Ravindran V, Hew L I, Ravindran G and Bryden W L( 2005) Apparent ileal digestibility of amino acid in dietary ingredients for broiler chickens. Animal Science 81:85-97.
- Rosa A P, Scher A, Stefanello, Diaz E and Sarbara O B( 2009) Effect of pure protease enzyme and dietary protein/amino acid levels on broiler performance. International Poultry Science Forum, Atlanta GA. Abstr. p. 32.
- Si J, Fritts C A, Burnham D J and Waldroup P W( 2004) Extent to which crude protein may be reduced in corn soybean meal broiler diets through amino acid supplementation. International Journal of Poultry Science 3 (1):4650.
- Uni Z, Noy Y and Sklan D (1999) Posthatch development of small intestinal function in the poult. Poultry Science78:215–222.
- Wang X and Parsons C M (1998) Effect of raw material source, processing system, and processing temperatures on amino acid digestibility of meat and bone meals. Poultry Science 77: 834-841
- Yadav J L and SahR A (2005)Supplementation of corn-soybean based broiler’s diets with different levels of acid protease. Journal of the Institute of Agriculture and Animal Sciences 26:65-70.
- Yan.F, Garribay.I,. Arce, Lopez-coello, Camacho.d, Disbennet.P, Vazquez-anon, Manangi,andOdetallah.n(2012) Effects of protease supplementation on broiler performance and in vitro protein digestibility. 23rd Annual Australian Poultry Science Symposium Sydney, New South Wales.Pg:135
Submitted Date : 14-07-2017
Accepted Date : 6-10-2017