- Anonymous (2012). 19thLivestock Census. Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture. Govt. of India.
- Anonymous (2015-16). Economic Survey 2015-16, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance. Govt. of India.
- Falconer, D.S. and Mackay, T.F.C. (1996). Introduction to Quantitative Genetics. Longman Group Limited.
- Harvey, W.R. (1990). Users guide for LSMLMW and MIXMDL, PC2 version mixed model least squares and maximum likelihood computer programme, U.S.A. ARS.
- Khatami, S.R., Lazebny, O.E., Maksimenko, V.F. and Sulimova, G.E. (2005). Association of DNA polymorphisms of the growth hormone and prolactin genes with milk productivity in Yaroslavl and Black-and-White-cattle. Russian Journal of Genetics; 41(2):167-73.
- Sambrook, J. and Russel, D.W. (2001). Rapid isolation of yeast DNA. In: Molecular Cloning, a Laboratory Manual (Sambrook J and Russel DW, eds.). Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York 631-632.
- Sarkar, U., Gupta, A.K., Sarkar, V., Mohanty, T.K., Raina, V.S. and Prasad, S. (2006). Factors affecting test day milk yield and milk composition in dairy animals. J. Dairying, Foods & H.S., 25(2): 129-132.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. Oxford & IBH Publ. Co., New Delhi, India.
- Tripathy, S.S. (2015).Genetic evaluation of Sahiwal and Karan Fries bulls for first lactation energy corrected milk production and productivity. M.V.Sc. Thesis. National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal, India.
- Wang, C.L., Ma. Pei-Pie, Zhang, Zhe, Ding, X.D., Liu, Jian-Feng, Fu, W.X., Weng, Z.Q and Zhang, Qin. (2011). Comparison of five methods for genomic breeding value estimation for the common dataset of the 15th QTL-MAS Workshop. 15th European workshop on QTL mapping and marker assisted selection (QTLMAS).
Submitted Date : 28-06-2017
Accepted Date : 28-12-2017