- Botjee, W.G. and Harrison, P.C.(1985) Effect of carbonated water on growth performance of cockerels subjected to constant and cyclic heat stress parameters.Poultry Science, 64:1285-1292.
- Davies, K.J.A. (1995) Oxidative stress: the paradox of aerobic life. Free radicals and oxidative stress: Environment, Drugs and Food Additives, 61:1-31.
- Devi, G.S., Prasad, M.H., Saraswathi, I., Raghu, D., Rao, D.N. and Reddy, P.P. (2000) Free radicals, antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in different types of leukemias. Clinica Chimica Acta, 293:53-62.
- Donkoh,A (1989) Ambient temperature: A factor affecting performance and physiological response of broiler chickens. International Journal of Biometeorology,33: 259-265.
- Etches, R.J.,John,J.M and Gibbins, A.M.V. (1995) Behavioural, Physiological, neuroendocrine and molecular responses to heat stress in Daghir, NJ(Ed) Poultry Production in Hot Climates.PP 31-65( Walling ford, U.K., CAB International.)
- Mates, J.M., Perez-Gomez, C and Nunez De Castro, I. (1990) Antioxidant enzymes in human diseases. Clinical Biochemistry, 32(8): 595-603.
- McArdle, A and Jackson., M.J. (2000) Exercise, oxidative stress and ageing. Journal Of Anatomy, 197: 539-541.
- Thomas, M.J.(2000) The role of free radicals and antioxidants. Nutrition, 16: 716-18.
- Webster,A.J.F and Nicol, C.J (1988).The case for welfare, in cages for future, Cambridge Poultry Conference, ADAS.PP 11-21.
- Wolfenson,D.,Feri,Y.F, Snapir,N and Berman,A (1979) Effect of diurnal or nocturnal heat stress on egg formation. British Poultry Science, 20: 167-174.
- Yahav,S.,Goldfeld,S.,Plaunik,I and Hurwitz.(1995) Physiological responses of chickens and turkeys to relative humidity during exposure to high ambient temperature. Journal of Thermal Biology. 20:245-253
- Young, R.A (1990) Stress proteins and immunology. Annual.Review of Immunology.8:401-420.
Submitted Date : 23-05-2017
Accepted Date : 24-07-2017