- Cohen M, Seroussi E and Band M. 2004.SPP1 is a candidate gene for the QTLAffecting milk protein concentration onBTA-6 Based on population-wide linkagedisequilibrium, differential expression, andtargeted inhibition. Proceedings of 29th Conference of theInternational Society for Animal Genetics,Tokyo, Japan, PP. 112.
- Cohen-Zinder M, Seroussi E, Larkin, D M, Loor J J, Wind A E, Lee J H, Drackley J K, et al. (2005). Identification of a missense mutation in the bovine ABCG2 gene with a major effect on the QTL on chromosome 6affecting milk yield and composition in Holstein cattle. Genome Res., 15:936–44
- Islam, S., Goswami, A. and Mazumdar, D. (2008). Comparative profitability of cross breed and Indigenous cattle in West Bengal. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 8 (1): 28-30
- Khatkar M S, ThomsonP C, TammenI and Raadsma H W. (2004). Quantitative trait loci mapping in dairy cattle: Review and meta- analysis. Genet. Sel. Evol. 36:163-190
- Kim J J, Farnir F, Savell J and Taylor J F (2003) Detection of quantitative trait loci for growth and beef carcass fatness traits in a cross between Bos Taurus (Angus) and Bos indicus (Brahman) cattle. J. Anim. Sci. 81:1933-1942
- Komisarek J and Dorynek Z. (2009). Effect of ABCG2, PPARGC1A, OLR1 and SCD1 gene polymorphism on estimated breeding values for functional and production traitsin Polish Holstein-Friesian bulls. J. Appl. Genet. 50(2): 125–132
- Leslie E M, Deeley R.G and Cole S.P (2005). Multidrug resistance proteins: Role of P-Glycoprotein, MRP1, MRP2, and BCRP (ABCG2) in tissue defense. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol.204:216–237.
- Mousavizadeh S A, Salehi A, Aminafshar M, Sayyadnejad B and Nazemshirazi M H. (2013). Novel SNPs of the ABCG2 Gene and their associations withmilk production traits in Iranian Holstein bulls J. Agr. Sci. Tech. 15: 1145-1151
- Olsen H G, Lien S, Gautier M, Nilsen H, Roseth A, Berg P R, Sundsaasen K K, Svendsen M and Meuwissen T H. (2005). Mapping of a milk production quantative trait locus to a 420-Kb region on bovine chromosome 6. Genetics 169:275-283
- Olsen H G, Nilsen H, Hayes B, Berg PR, Svendsen M, Lien S and MeuwissenT. (2007). Genetic support for a quantitative trait nucleotide in the ABCG2GeneAffecting the milk composition of dairy cattle. BMC Genetics, 8: 32
- Sambrook J and Russel D W. (2001). Molecular cloning: a Laboratory Mannual. Third edition. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. New York, P. 1886
- Weikard R, Kuhn C, Goldammer T, Freyer G and Schwerin M. (2005). The Bovine PPARGC1A Gene: Molecular Characterization and Association of an SNP with Variation of Milk Fat Synthesis.Physiol. Genom., 21: 1–3
Submitted Date : 27-02-2017
Accepted Date : 29-11-2017