- Agarwal, P.K. and Reynolds, D.L. (1991). Evaluation of the cell-mediated immune response of chickens vaccinated with Newcastle disease virus as determined by the under-agrose leukocyte migration inhibition technique. Avian Dis., 35: 360-364.
- Al-Shahery, M.N., Al-Zubedy, A.Z. and Al-Baroodi, S.Y. (2008). Evaluation of cell mediated immune response in chickens vaccinated with Newcastle disease virus. Iraqi J. Vet. Sci., 22: 21-24.
- Durrani, F.R., Chand, N., Jan, M., Durrani, Z. and Akhtar, S. (2008). Immunomodulatory and growth promoting effects of neem leaves infusion in broiler chicks. Sarhad J. Agri., 24: 655-659.
- FAO, (2012). Poultry and animal health. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. For a world without hunger. Agriculture and consumer production department. Animal production andhealth. Available at: http://www.fao.org/ag/againfo/themes/en/ poultry/animal_health.html. (Accessed on 20th June 2012).
- Ganguly, S. and Prasad, A. (2011). Role of plant extracts and cow urine distilled as immunomodulator - A review. J. Med. Plant. Res.5: 649-651.
- Hanieh, H., Narabara, K., Piao, M., Gerile. C., Abe, A and Kondo, Y. (2010). Modulatory effects of two levels of dietary Alliums on immune response and certain immunological variables, following immunization, in White Leghorn chickens. Anim. Sci., 81: 673– 680.
- Lambrecht, B., Gonze, M., Meulemans, G. and Van den Berg, T.P. (2004). Production of antibodies against chicken interferon-ã: Demonstration of neutralizing activity and development of a quantitative ELISA. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol., 74: 137– 144.
- Landy,N., Ghalamkari, G. M., Toghiani and Yazdi, F. F. (2011). Humoral immune responses of broiler chickens fed with antibiotic and Neem fruit powder (Azadirachta Indica) as feed additive supplemented diet. International conference on life science and technology. PCBEE vol. 3, IACSIT Press, Singapore.
- OIE (2009). Office International des Epizootics. Manual of diagnostic tests and vaccines for terrestrial animals 2011, chapter 2.3.14. Newcastle disease. OIE terrestrial manual. OIE, Paris, France, pp. 576-589.
- Priyanka Mishra, Preya Jamdar, Sharav Desai, Dhara Patel and Dhananjay Meshram (2014). Phytochemical analysis and assessment of in vitro antibacterial activity of Tinospora cordifolia. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 3 (3): 224 – 234.
- Qamar Uddin, Samiulla L., Singh, V. K and Jamil S.S (2012). Phytochemical and Pharmacological Profile of Withania somnifera Dunal: A Review. Journal of Applied pharmaceutic Science, 02 (01): 170 – 175.
- Qureshi, S.R., Yash, P.S. and Singh, S.K. (2011). Withania somnifera reduces egg yolk total lipids, cholesterol and triglycerides in birds. RJPBCS., 2: 730-739.
- Rita, K., Tiwary, B.K., Prasad, A and Ganguly, S. (2011). Immuno-modulatory effect of herbal feed supplement in normal and immuno- compromised broiler chicks. Indian J. Anim. Sci.81: 158-161.
- Swain, B. K., Johri, T.S. and Majumdar, S. (2000). Effect of supplementation of vitamin E, selenium and their different combinations on the performance and immune response of broilers, British Poult. Sci., 41: 287-292.
- Upadhyay, S.N., Dhawan, S., Garg, S., Wali, N., Tusker, L. and Anderson, D.J. (1993). Immunomodulatory properties of neem, World Neem conference (Bangalore, India). Abstract no. 80.
- Vetrivel, S.C. and Kumarmangalam, S.C. (2010). Evaluation of poultry egg production in Namakkal district (Tamilnadu). International J. Multidispl. Research and Advcs. In Engg. (IJMRAE).,1: 111-132.
Submitted Date : 13-01-2017
Accepted Date : 6-04-2017