Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Assessment of potential livestock feed resources in Telangana State
First Online 08-12-2017|
- Anandan, S, and Sampath, K.T. (2012). The Indian feed inventory, retrieved from www.fao.org/docrep/016/13043e/i3043e04.pdf on 14.12.2016
- Anandan, S., Raju, S. S., Angadi, U. B. and Ramachandra, K. S. (2005). Status of livestock and feed resources of Malnad region in Karnataka. Anim. Nutr. Feed Techn. 5: 99-105.
- Anandan, S., Raju, S. S., Angadi, U. B. and Ramachandra, K. S. (2004). Regional variation in the availability of feed resources in Karnataka state – a case study. In: Proceedings of X Animal Nutrition Society of India Conference, January 5-7, 2004, Jabalpur, India, p. 23-24.
- Anonymous. (2016). Reinventing Telangana the way forward, socio economic outlook. Government of Telangana. 45p
- Anonymous. (2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-2014.) Season and crop report of Telangana. Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Telangana.
- Biradar, N. and Kumar, V. (2013). Analysis of fodder status in Karnataka. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 83(10): 1078-1083.
- CLFMA of India. (2005). Compounded feed manufacturers association of India. Livestock Industry Report.
- GOI. (2012). District wise Livestock Census Data - 2012. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying & Fisheries, Government of India.
- ILRI. (2015). Draft of Fodder policy for Andhra Pradesh State. International Livestock Research Institute, Hyderabad. 14p
- Naik, P. K. and Singh, N. P. (2010). Nutritional interventions for sustainable dairy production in Goa. Souvenir & Concept Papers of State Level Workshop for Veterinary Officers and Progressive Dairy Farmers, Souvenir & Concept Papers No 12. ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Old Goa, India, Pp. 1-114.
- Naik, P. K., Swain, B. K., Chakurkar, E. B. and Singh, N. P. (2012). Assessment of potential animal and poultry feed resources in Goa. Anim. Nutr. Feed Techn. 12(1):127-133.
- Narahari, D., Asha Rajini, R. and Prabaharan, R. (2000). Poultry Economics and Projects. 1st edition. India: Mu Print & Process. 32p
- Raju, S.S., Anandan, S., Angadi, U. B., Ananthram, K., Prasad, C. S. and Ramachandra, K. S. (2002). Assessment of animal feed resources availability in Southern Karnataka region. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 72(2): 1059-1063.
- Ramachandra, K. S., Taneja, V. K., Sampath, K. T., Anandan, S. and Angadi, U. B. (2007). Livestock feed resources in different agro ecological zones of India: availability, requirement and their management. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Bangalore, India, pp. 100.
- Ranjhan, S.K. (1994). Consultant’s Report on Availability and Requirement of Feed and Fodder for Livestock and Poultry. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying. Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi, India.
- Ravi Kiran, G., Suresh, K.P., Sampath, K.T., Giridhar, K. and Anandan, S. (2012). Modeling and Forecasting Livestock and Fish Feed Resources: Requirements and Availability in India, National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Adugodi, Bangalore - 560 030.
- Reddy, D.V. (2003). Applied Nutrition (Livestock, Poultry, Human, Pet, Rabbit and Laboratory Animal Nutrition). Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India, p.65.
- Singh, K., Habib, G., Siddiqui, M.M. and Ibrahim, M.N.M. (1997). Dynamics of feed resources in mixed farming systems of South Asia. In: Crop Residues in Sustainable Mixed Crop/Livestock Farming Systems, Ed: C. Renard. CAB International, Wallingford, UK/ICRISAT, Patancheru, India. p. 113– 130.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.