- Abdel Monem, U. M. and El-Shahat, K. H. (2011). Effect of different dietary levels of inorganic zinc oxide on ovarian activities,Reproductive performance of Egyptian Baladi ewes and growth of their lambs. Bulgarian. J. Vet. Med. 14 (2):116-123.
- Chandra, G. and Aggarwal, A. (2013). Effect of vitamin E and zinc supplementation on energy metabolites, lipid peroxidation, and milk production in peripartum Sahiwal Cows. Asian Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 26: 1569-1576.
- Dang, A. K., Jamwal, M., Kaur, M., Kimothi, S. P., Pal, S., De, K. and Kapila, R. (2013). Effect of micronutrient supplementation around calving on the plasma cortisol levels of Murrah buffaloes and Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows. Trop. Anim. Health Prod. 45(4): 1047-1050.
- Grace, N. D. and Knowles, S. O. (2012).Traceelement supplementation of livestock in New Zealand: meeting the challenges of free range grazing systems. Vet. Med. Inter. 2012.
- Habeeb, A.A.M., EL-Tarabany, A.A. and Gad, A.E. (2013). Effect of zinc levels in diet of goats on reproductive efficiency, hormonal levels, milk yield and growth aspects of their kids, Global Veterinaria, 10 (5): 556-564.
- Johnson H. D., Ragsdale A. C., Berry I. L. and Shanklin M. D. (1963). Environmental physiology and shelter engineering, with special reference to domestic animals: LXVI. temperature-humidity effects including influence of acclimation in feed and water consumption of Holstein cattle Univ. Missouri Agri. Exp. Stn. Res. Bull. 66: 43.
- Maurya, P. K., Aggarwal, A., Singh, S. V., Chandra, G., Singh, A. K. and Chaudhari, B.K.(2014). Effect of vitamin E and zinc on cellular antioxidant enzymes in Karan fries cows during transition period. Indian J. Anim. Res. 48 (2): 109-119.
- Nagalakshmi, D., Parashu Ramulu, S. and Usha Rani, M. (2012). Effect of graded levels of zinc supplementation on growth performance and oxidative defense mechanism in rats. J. Pharm. 2: 2319-42.
- Prasad, A. S. and Kucuk, O. (2002). Zinc in cancer prevention. Cancer and metastasis Reviews, 21(3-4): 291-295.
- Sivakumar, A. V. N., Singh, G. and Varshney, V. P. (2010). Antioxidants supplementation on acid base balance during heat stress in goats. Asian Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 23(11): 1462-1468.
- Spears, J.W. and Weiss, W.P. (2008). Role of antioxidants and trace elements in health and immunity of transition dairy cows. Veter. J. 176: 70-76.
- Trevisan, M., Browne, R., Ram, M., Muti, P., Freudenheim, J., Carosella, A. M. and Armstrong, D. (2001). Correlates of markers of oxidative status in the general population. Amer. J. Epidem. 154(4): 348-356.
- Usha, R. D., Joseph L.J., Patwardhan U.N. and Samul A.M. (2002). Effect of antioxidant (vitamin C, E and Tumeric extract) on methimazole induced hypothyroidism in rats. J. Exp. Biol. 40: 735-738.
- West, J. W. (2003). Effects of heat-stress on production in dairy cattle. J. Dairy Sci. 86(6): 2131-2144.
Submitted Date : 13-12-2016
Accepted Date : 25-01-2017