- Chandran P.C., A. Dey, S.J. Pandian, S.K. Barari and D.K. Kaushal (2012) Red Purnia Cattle - an Unexplored Indigenous Germplasm. Indian J. Animal. Sci. 82 (12) : 1594-1597.
- Department of Agriculture and co-operation Government of India, New Delhi (1989) Resolution No. 56-2/89/LDT Dated: 17/10/2017
- Gokhale S.B., R. L. Bhagat, P.K. Singh and Gurmej Singh (2009) Morphometric Characteristic and Utility Pattern of Khillar Cattle in Breed Tract. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 79 (1) : 47-51.
- Harvey W.R. (1976) Least-squares Analysis of Data with Unequal Sub-class Numbers. ARS, USDA, Beltsville, Maryland, 20, 8
- Munde D.D. (2012) Phenotypic Characterization of Gaolao Cattle on Field Scale in Their Breeding Tract. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to M.K.V., Parbhani (Maharashtra).s
- Nikam M.S. (2013) Studies on Morphometric Characteristics of Red Kandhari Cattle in Parbhani District. M. Sc. (Agri) Thesis Submitted to MarathwadaKrishiVidyapeeth, Parbhani (Maharashtra).
- Parveen Kaiser, Mohan Singh, K Mukherjee And S P Tiwari (2009) Body measurements and their association with age in growing Sahiwal animals. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 79(12): 1226–1228.
- Pawar, K.K. (2002) Prediction of age from body weights and body measurements vice versa in Khillar cattle. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to M P K V, Rahuri (MS), India.
- Pundir R.K., P.K. Singh, B. Prakash and S.P.S. Ahlawat (2007) Characterization and Evaluation of Kenkatha Breed in it’s Native Tract. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 77 (2): 177–80
- Pundir R.K. and P.K. Singh (2008) Status, Characteristics and Performance of Red Kandhari Cattle Breed in its Native Tract. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 78 (1) : 56-61
- Pundir R. K., P. K. Singh, D. Sharma, A. Saini, and B. Prakash (2012) Physical Parameters and Management of Hill Cattle of Pithoragarh District of Uttarkhand. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 82 (12): 1591-1593.
- Pundir R. K., P. K. Singh, P. S. Dangi, A. Kumar, N. B. Singh, P K Singh And D K Sadana (2015)Indigenous cattle of Manipur Characterization and performance evaluation. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 85 (4): 382–385.
- SalimBahashwan (2014) Application of Morphometric Traits for Live Body Weight Estimation in Dhofari Calves. Int. J. of Sci. Res. in Agric. Sci.1(5), pp. 90-96.
- Shikalgar N.S. (2011) Phenotypic Characterization of Khillar Cattle at Organized Farm. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to M.K.V., Parbhani, (MS), India.
- Shinde Y. P. (2013) Studies on Morphometric characteristics of Red Kandhari Cattle in Nanded District. M. Sc. (Agri) Thesis Submitted to MarathwadaKrishiVidyapeeth, Parbhani (MS)..
- Singh P.K., Gurmej Singh, P.K. Pundir, G.R. Patil, K.R. Mitkari, MukeshSodhi and B. Prakash (2006) Cattle Genetic Resources of India Deoni: Monograph National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana), India. pp 7 - 11.
- Singh P.K., G.K. Gaur, R.K. Pundir and Avtar Singh (2007) Characterization and Evaluation of Gangatiri Cattle Breed in it’s Native Tract. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 77 (1) : 66-70.
- Yadav K.N. (2008) Phenotypic Characterization of Deoni Cattle on Field Scale in Their Breeding Tract. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to M.K.V, Parbhani (MS), India.
Submitted Date : 9-12-2016
Accepted Date : 15-09-2017